Page 10 of 364 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience. Version 1.7 Patch 05 (Hotfix) released: 25-08-2015

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

MOS updated RR/RC to some extent correct? Do you guys happen to have the list of existing unit qualities for example?

For instance, I want to double check the stats of Orc Fellers. I have Moneybag14's spreadsheet that handles the formulas, but you need to know the units quality and type going in (ie Superior, Reckless).

I'd imagine there's a list out there somewhere that has this info. Could you share it?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Default Re: MOS, the ultimate TATW experience.. version 1.6.1 for Third Age 3.2 released 7th Oct

Quote Originally Posted by Kolaris8472 View Post
    MOS updated RR/RC to some extent correct? Do you guys happen to have the list of existing unit qualities for example?

For instance, I want to double check the stats of Orc Fellers. I have Moneybag14's spreadsheet that handles the formulas, but you need to know the units quality and type going in (ie Superior, Reckless).

I'd imagine there's a list out there somewhere that has this info. Could you share it?
    The one who ought to have it would be TrailHog250, who set the stats (aligned to but not copied from RR/RC), but he has not been logged in for over 6 months

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

croater's Avatar Foederatus

Hi all this is my first post on TWC forum , and i am really big fan of TATW, i play MOS submod for a long time and its really outstanding....i honestly didnt found any special bug but there is one i found in last patch, sorry if a skipped some posts where the answer is, but the erebor setllement, the bridge of erebor have some kind of bug, the battering ram cant go over the bridge, he is stucked just on the beggining and i cant crush doors, so the battle on map is impposible... my question is: is there some kind of fix, or it will come in future?

Quote Originally Posted by croater View Post
    Hi all this is my first post on TWC forum , and i am really big fan of TATW, i play MOS submod for a long time and its really outstanding....i honestly didnt found any special bug but there is one i found in last patch, sorry if a skipped some posts where the answer is, but the erebor setllement, the bridge of erebor have some kind of bug, the battering ram cant go over the bridge, he is stucked just on the beggining and i cant crush doors, so the battle on map is impposible... my question is: is there some kind of fix, or it will come in future?
    Hello there my countryman, and welcome to TWC Forums!

That bug has been addressed and it will probably be fixed in the next patch. Use auto_win cheat for that battle.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Greymane's Avatar Senator

Hello everyone! First of all I want to say you have made a truly fantastic (sub)mod.
    I have been lurking this forums for quite some time and decided to sign up because I have a question.

Will the stack-reduction in the next version mean that AI Gondor will survive (much) longer, or simply that Mordor won't have so many armies in the end game (when Gondor is most likely long gone)?

(I have some other questions, but the forum won't let me post them because of 'forbidden words' )

croater's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks for quick reply

Quote Originally Posted by Greymane View Post
    Hello everyone! First of all I want to say you have made a truly fantastic (sub)mod.
    I have been lurking this forums for quite some time and decided to sign up because I have a question.

Will the stack-reduction in the next version mean that AI Gondor will survive (much) longer, or simply that Mordor won't have so many armies in the end game (when Gondor is most likely long gone)?

(I have some other questions, but the forum won't let me post them because of 'forbidden words' )
    Go to Thema Devia and make at least five posts in their threads to pass Spam Filter, and then you will be allowed to write what you want. Note! Do not make some pointless posts there, find five thread with a theme which you can post about and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by croater View Post
    Thanks for quick reply
    You`re welcome.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Thanks for a great mod. played for a few hours last night just to see whats new and I love it so far. I have a question tho about editing the export_descr_unit file. Which one can I edit to have more troops without getting a ctd? the one in the data folder or the ones in the CC CB folder?

Vossie's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    You can't, and you didn't read Rovdyr740's answer fully as he told that after the first invasion he can be used; five turns after the first Invasion is called by Sauron, the Loremaster is given an ancillary that grant him 10 Obedience and can then call Tôl Acharns [Jihads].
    Yeah silly me.. didn't noticed that last part. Thanks!
    Imperium Romanum

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Vossie View Post
    Yeah silly me.. didn't noticed that last part. Thanks!
    No sweat

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

I recently reinstalled Third age and MOS because the ring script did not seem to work(the Sauron regains the one ring part for the AI worked but otherwise not working) i don't know if you only used parts of the animation submod but i did not see any new death Animations, some random crashes happend (probably for some particular reason) and i have not tested the game much after reinstall but still no new animations. so what could have been the problem?

Stylix's Avatar MOS Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by the dog View Post
    I recently reinstalled Third age and MOS because the ring script did not seem to work(the Sauron regains the one ring part for the AI worked but otherwise not working) i don't know if you only used parts of the animation submod but i did not see any new death Animations, some random crashes happend (probably for some particular reason) and i have not tested the game much after reinstall but still no new animations. so what could have been the problem?
    The one ring script works but the historic events showing when and where the ring appears do not function in MOS v1.6.1. This has been fixed in MOS v1.6.2.
    I am not sure what animations you are referencing. Since I have been involved in the process the only animations that I intentionally added, not part of additional units being added, were to correct halberd and pike units.
    What sub mod do you mean?
    MOS v1.6.2+ Bug fixer 30 Dec 2013

Nah i was just thinking of Warman's animations not sure if they are still in the mod but just wanted to ask, i probably messed up the installation but why the CTD'S? i don't want them to happen again so i just want to be sure also the palantir is not working, is this a known problem, just want to be sure thanks for the help

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Im wondering, will 1.62 use ff's map version 2.0? Did Divide and Conquer gave you guys second thoughts about adding new factions (Ered Luin, Umbar)?

Quote Originally Posted by the dog View Post
    Nah i was just thinking of Warman's animations not sure if they are still in the mod but just wanted to ask, i probably messed up the installation but why the CTD'S? i don't want them to happen again so i just want to be sure also the palantir is not working, is this a known problem, just want to be sure thanks for the help
    The palantir works so if you are having problems probably a bad install.
    Are the CTDs battle or strat map related? More details please.

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Im wondering, will 1.62 use ff's map version 2.0? Did Divide and Conquer gave you guys second thoughts about adding new factions (Ered Luin, Umbar)?
    MOS v1.6.2 will use FireFreak111's map v1.5.1.
    No new factions will be added to MOS while I am involved in the project.

Incredible Bulk's Avatar Vicarius

Are there dwarve archer units I can't recall?

Quote Originally Posted by Charger Bolt View Post
    Are there dwarve archer units I can't recall?
    Iron Crossbowmen and Axe Throwers.

Greymane's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Go to Thema Devia and make at least five posts in their threads to pass Spam Filter, and then you will be allowed to write what you want. Note! Do not make some pointless posts there, find five thread with a theme which you can post about and do it.
    A spam filter then. Shame such things are necessary on a forum like this.
    Thanks for the help, I will just post some things in Thema Devia then.

Quote Originally Posted by Stylix View Post
    The palantir works so if you are having problems probably a bad install.
    Are the CTDs battle or strat map related? More details please.

MOS v1.6.2 will use FireFreak111's map v1.5.1.
    No new factions will be added to MOS while I am involved in the project.
    The problem is strat map related and when i press the palantir button the "cheat console" starts up then the game loads and after that the game starts up normal no changes but the General and settelment names are not visible untill you have the mouse pointer over them.

High Fist's Avatar Vicarius

Don't know if this is this is the spot to report these kinds of bugs but...

Woodland Wardens haven't got sprites.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    The only self-discipline you need is to finish your sandwiches