Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whiskey, History and a Mad Mans Ravings! - The Nonsensical Blog of McScottish Commentary

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Default Re: Whiskey, History and a Mad Mans Ravings! - The Nonsensical Blog of McScottish Commentary

Happy Belated St Andrews Day, McScottish! I'll be thinking of you as you work hard to save for your future and think hard about where your future should take you. Whatever you choose, may it bring happiness, fulfillment and a meaningful life. I hope that you will be able to continue to write for the Study and contribute to the Quill - either way, it will be good to see you here, when you can.

Tigellinus's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Whiskey, History and a Mad Mans Ravings! - The Nonsensical Blog of McScottish Commentary

"Feeling betrayed"
    I was not mentioned in your glorious band of readers!
    "Cries"

It is good to be back and reading here again! I should really be finishing my assignment that is due tomorrow - and I'm in Paris right now, so...
    Anyway, my apologies for my long absence from here and from keeping in touch! Glad to hear you're not yet dead!

As for my favourite piece of Roman Architectural brilliance, I am rather cliche, it is the Coliseum.
    reason being is: I have read so many stories, watched so many documentaries on Rome, the Generals, Caesar, the Imperators and Emperors and Republic. It was such a large part of their history - Kings and Republic excluded, of course - and it was fantastic seeing it all in person.

Seeing something I had only ever read about or seen on a screen, something I had always wanted to see in person, truly was amazing.

Thanks

Tigellinus

Proudly under the patronage of McScottish

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Welcome back, McScottish! Your previous blog post mentioned the possibility of a Roman Empire-era story, inspired by your coast to coast walk - I'd enjoy something set in that era, either Creative Writing or an AAR. I hope all's well for you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123