Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Construct your own villages(and stone forts) submod

Default Re: Construct your own villages(and stone forts) submod

Probably a dumb question. But Is there a way to make this mod compatible with Vanilla Medieval II, with the stone forts and all? Or is it just limited to SS versions?

This might be a bit late but I just installed SS 6.4 with the bugfix compilation and when I replaced my files the word "watchtower" is still present in the game (stone fort is fine and is working an intended). I have copied and replaced everything from the rar file..can someone help?

That is a very easy fix. You need to change the name of watchtowers in the files. It is some text file in data/text. But I don't remeber what it is and then I think you will have to delete the corresponding string bins file to generate a new one. In any case, do a back up before doing any change.

Penrice92's Avatar Laetus

I would love this for SSHIP, with a tweak, build non permanent wooden forts that can be upgraded to permanent stone forts and make it more expensive so the AI doesn't just spam forts all over the place.

I love using this mods in Stainless Steel, may I ask for permission to edit it to use for the KGCM campaign good sir?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123