Thread: Will the Caesar in Gaul expansion DLC bring a new possibilities to modders?

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Icon7 Will the Caesar in Gaul expansion DLC bring a new possibilities to modders?

Hello,
    As you know, the brand new DLC called Caesar in Gaul will be released on 13 of december. The expansion will add the seasons and the weather effects to the game (I'm not sure if something else too), so what do you think, guys? Will it gives modders a new features to implement into the main campaign? Or it's just impossible to add a content from the DLC to the game?
    Let me know your opinion

Cheers

Default Re: Will the Caesar in Gaul expansion DLC bring a new possibilities to modders?

I hope so. properly you can but we have too wait for the release and then we know what is possible. but seasons i dont know but the new generals you can maybe add too the full game

Rafkos's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Will the Caesar in Gaul expansion DLC bring a new possibilities to modders?

When the seasons appear in the DLC the main game should have them in the source code too. So all the stuff about seasons should be in the expansions' startpos.esf file.
    Last edited by Rafkos; December 07, 2013 at 02:20 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Well I already got Ceaser in game as a general in Custom battles, am looking to add him into campaign game as well

TiagoJRToledo's Avatar Miles

We can only do as Princess Leia:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

"My advice to you is: get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

Quote Originally Posted by ToonTotalWar View Post
    Well I already got Ceaser in game as a general in Custom battles, am looking to add him into campaign game as well
    I had him show up in my campaign and I used him to spearhead my invasion of Gaul, and he even became the first emperor of my Roman Empire. It seems to me that I have already experienced the new dlc in my regular campaign... haha

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-of-Aggression- An Age of Aggression- my Skyrim FF

Petroniu's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Rafkos View Post
    the brand new DLC called Caesar in Gaul will be released on 13 of december.
    cares about Caesar in Gaul! The Hobbit will be released on dec 13th!
    RTWRM - back to basics