Page 97 of 239 FirstFirst ... 477287888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107122147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 4780

Thread: Divide and Conquer - Public Beta Release - Preview in post #3249 - page 163

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Full Public Beta Release - New Patch Released 17/12/13

May I suggest the Perilicious mod? There are dragons and wild wolves in beta there. You can even provide feedback.
    "Far better is it to have a stout heart always, and suffer one's share of evils, than to be ever fearing what may happen, and never incur a mischance." - Herodotus

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Full Public Beta Release - New Patch Released 17/12/13

https://mega.co.nz/#!y9YQAYhK!NX10Qz...TFg3kzOomQxzIg

Had this crash playing as (Gondor) fighting a rebel settlement (Think it as Brimlad first mission to do) This I not hotseat either.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by theworldstage View Post
    May I suggest the Perilicious mod? There are dragons and wild wolves in beta there. You can even provide feedback.
    I know that mod, I even made a small modification so that the bewildering type buildings require resources to be present, and linked several buildings to each other, while forcing players to make a choice between different tech trees for different faction, and gave it to AlreadyDed.

Quote Originally Posted by Descendent of Kings View Post
    Can orc nations not build past large towns? If so why the limitation?
    No one has any limitation on the town building line and Orcs can also build up to Wooden Castle level. At least they can in my game so that might be a change made available in our next release.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenico1134 View Post
    is there any place where you can find the list of events for any factions?
    Sadly there is not. The game is not script or event heavy anyway but I can tell you the only factions that have some sort of event or script at the moment (when you play as them) are Lóthlorien, Thranduil, Khazad-dum, Dorwinion and Enedwaith.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Solar View Post
    In Battle over head Bree banners are mordor on mine, also hobbit generals move far to slowly, and just out if interest are characters immortal? never seen my generals die of old age
    Do you mean the hovering banners that cover your men? I have never had them turned on as Vanilla TATW turns them off. This will probably get looked at way into the future with our full release. No one is currently immortal, Elves were tweaked so they live for a very long time though. I personally am not bothered by immortal generals, I have always taken the stance that when an elf general 'dies' of old age or natural causes, I just presume that they grew weary of the world and departed for Aman. A simple use of the imagination to get round what would otherwise be a horrible script.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagers Prey View Post
    Would it be possible to add Dragons to the Remnants of Angmar or Orcs of the misty mountains?
    As Ngugi and Arandir said, dragons wouldn't be present nor would they fight for anyone and additionally, I don't really like the PCP dragons (no offence intended, each to their own...) so I would push to not use them.
    Last edited by Arachir Galudirithon; January 17, 2014 at 04:38 AM.

i have a problem i have succesfully installed it but when i strt my campain it just close DaC and says that error has been found
    pls help

Zarathos's Avatar Miles

Sorry... no clues about those psichedelic battle scenarios? =[
    Is it only a problem of my installation?

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    Sorry... no clues about those psichedelic battle scenarios? =[
    Is it only a problem of my installation?
    Does it happen in other mods, vanilla M2TW? Recently updated your graphics card? Tried reverting to previous driver version?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Zarathos's Avatar Miles

Only with this mod
    Also, alwats in quick battles, I noticed that my units are holding torches even if it's day time, sometimes.

Duno if its been reported before, but in the opening text, when you start a new camapin whit Lorien, its some halfway finished stuff. Word put in () like someone have been giving hits on what should be taken whit, but not removed the other word like Arnor (Anorien). Hope this made any sence.

Zarathos's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Does it happen in other mods, vanilla M2TW? Recently updated your graphics card? Tried reverting to previous driver version?
    I just spotted another location:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Code:
    <Version>7</Version>
        <Season>1</Season>
        <Position>
            <X>285</X>
            <Y>439</Y>
        </Position>
        <DayTime>8.0</DayTime>
        <Duration>0.0</Duration>
        <GameType>0</GameType>
        <Playable>
            <Mask>100663295</Mask>
        </Playable>
        <Difficulty>3</Difficulty>
        <SettlementLevel>6</SettlementLevel>
        <TowerUpgradeLevel>-1</TowerUpgradeLevel>
        <SettlementCastle>false</SettlementCastle>
        <SettlementType>8</SettlementType>
        <FortPresent>false</FortPresent>
        <DefendingAlliance>-1</DefendingAlliance>
        <UpdateLocked>false</UpdateLocked>
        <SettlementLocked>false</SettlementLocked>
        <Scripted>false</Scripted>
        <Period>2</Period>
        <MaximumPlayers>8</MaximumPlayers>

How can I check what kind of terrain is located on those coordinates?

how to reinstall this?

Maybe try deleting M2TW in your Virtual Store (if you downloaded the game). That has been known to cause crashes and I had that problem when I first got DaC.

Quote Originally Posted by skylli View Post
    how to reinstall this?
    Remove/ delete your current DAC folder from your M2TW/ mods folder, install TATW 3.2, test can you start a campaign in TATW 3.2, if you can- then, make a backup of whole Third_Age_3 folder somewhere for future reinstallations.. And, install DAC.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    No one has any limitation on the town building line and Orcs can also build up to Wooden Castle level. At least they can in my game so that might be a change made available in our next release.
    Thank you for the response. Yes I just checked it (using population cheat) and orcs don't have the limitation. Though I checked it on Dunland, VoA & Enedwaith (Dunland was where I first noticed) and they all were limited to large towns even with adequate population. But as you say it may be in next release, so I will wait patiently .

Quote Originally Posted by Descendent of Kings View Post
    Thank you for the response. Yes I just checked it (using population cheat) and orcs don't have the limitation. Though I checked it on Dunland, VoA & Enedwaith (Dunland was where I first noticed) and they all were limited to large towns even with adequate population. But as you say it may be in next release, so I will wait patiently .
    Yeah sorry, I just had a look again and indeed middle-men cannot build beyond large town. We will do some shuffling with their roster as that means a large chunk of their units are currently off-limits. Woops hahaha.

Great submod!, enjoying it so far, WHERES GANDALF GONE:O he was like free peoples best el general, moved to arnor? comes back at some point? If a general comes of age in a hobbit settlement he gets hobbit trait after a turn which really just nerfs his moving which is a shame, but the retain their mounted bodyguards, thought they might get bradobras archers, cant we have hobbit militia and that back to recruit, if you read the hobbit building it gives the impression you can recruit them.

Alright, so I don't know if someone addressed this already, but two things bother me: First, I can't zoom in the campaign mini-map (bottom-right corner), and secondly, I can't tell what part of the year it is (or even how many turns are in a year - 5 maybe?). Adding those to the campaign UI would be nice.

I also think it'd be neat if you could somehow "refound" Angmar or something like that. I just think conquering the world as the "remnants" of something better is kinda off, and getting the Witch-King back would be sweet. Just a thought.

Now, THIS SUBMOD IS AMAZING. It improves on TATW sooo much. I absolutely love playing as the Lindon elves. You lads have done well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Solar View Post
    Great submod!, enjoying it so far, WHERES GANDALF GONE:O he was like free peoples best el general, moved to arnor? comes back at some point? If a general comes of age in a hobbit settlement he gets hobbit trait after a turn which really just nerfs his moving which is a shame, but the retain their mounted bodyguards, thought they might get bradobras archers, cant we have hobbit militia and that back to recruit, if you read the hobbit building it gives the impression you can recruit them.
    Gandalf gotta come back, greater that anything that have existen

For the hobbit trai this is normal. It comes in a far larger script. And more of that the trait just go to hobbit sons

Quote Originally Posted by Laconophile View Post
    Alright, so I don't know if someone addressed this already, but two things bother me: First, I can't zoom in the campaign mini-map (bottom-right corner), and secondly, I can't tell what part of the year it is (or even how many turns are in a year - 5 maybe?). Adding those to the campaign UI would be nice.

I also think it'd be neat if you could somehow "refound" Angmar or something like that. I just think conquering the world as the "remnants" of something better is kinda off, and getting the Witch-King back would be sweet. Just a thought.

Now, THIS SUBMOD IS AMAZING. It improves on TATW sooo much. I absolutely love playing as the Lindon elves. You lads have done well.
    Hold on to something, I am about to rock your world...

On the campaign map, press f2 and then f3. Also, click on your faction summary screen and underneath you leader, best general, capital, et cetera is a little counter telling you what turn it is. World sufficiently rocked my American friend?

Thank you for your praise, it certainly makes it all worthwhile. Angmar will be discussed in future.

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

5) A zoomable, detailed, full sized, in-campaign map.
    Edit; Ninja'd

you can zoom in by pressing F2. If that doesn't work then try looking in your options menu for the key shortcuts and look up what keys are assigned to what. I am sure it will be there somewhere.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.