Page 9 of 239 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459109 ... LastLast

Thread: Divide and Conquer - Public Beta Release - Preview in post #3249 - page 163

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Full Public Beta Release (Hotfix on Page 8!!!)

Okay i fixed the problem.

If you have crashes maybe try this youself: Rename your Third age folder to teutonic. And than start the game (teutonic) with launcher, so now it works.

Thanks for the great work of all modders!

And, congratulations, for you've just won the grand prize of the shortest Terms&Conditions ever!

"Do not use any of the content of this mod without the explicit permission from the creators of Divide and Conquer and/or Third Age Total War. "

Redgrave's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_of_Anor View Post
    Thanks for the great work of all modders!

And, congratulations, for you've just won the grand prize of the shortest Terms&Conditions ever!

"Do not use any of the content of this mod without the explicit permission from the creators of Divide and Conquer and/or Third Age Total War. "
    The first set of T&C I've seen that isn't 100 pages long...

Also, I just had my faction heir (Imrahil) assassinated by Umbar and I have thus installed the hotfix and started a Woodland Realm campaign. Loving it so far!
    One does not desire the power of a nation,
    So much as one treasures reputation.
    This poem is not a 'trap', nor a 'trep',
    It is simply a device for the collection of rep.

hi guys thx for this great mod. i play as khazaddum dwarves and i am on mission to retake it but the moria is restircted area for me.cant go there.any advice?

Edit:
    restarted my campaign choose the go from mirkwood at first and after the battle against spiders games crashes all the time tried 3 times

Edit2:ok lol just saw the hotfix downloading it now
    Last edited by VladVonCarstein; December 08, 2013 at 10:50 AM.

stupar123's Avatar Miles

Finally it's out
    Time to restore Moria

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

I have another problem..I wanted to play some custom battle but all of them ended the same: the bar loaded and entered the battle but the map was partially black and it crashed..that started to happens to all of kingdoms mods in that folder and vanilla game too..
    I deleted the map.rwm from mod and vanilla but doesnt seem to work.
    Also when i enter the game i have to change the settings again and again.

Civis

Old DaC (no hotfix):

The unit Ballista (Rebel Captian Larzog) are up to the standard-bearer(flag) all Silver Surfer.
    In the area Achnod Iaun right of way to Dol Guldur.

So I will install the hotfix and then start a new campaign.
    Last edited by Jahmann; December 08, 2013 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    I have another problem..I wanted to play some custom battle but all of them ended the same: the bar loaded and entered the battle but the map was partially black and it crashed..that started to happens to all of kingdoms mods in that folder and vanilla game too..
    I deleted the map.rwm from mod and vanilla but doesnt seem to work.
    Also when i enter the game i have to change the settings again and again.
    Did you install it correctly, could you tell me your steps. Have you installed the Hotfix?

Installed it in /mods/Third_age_3 and also installed the hotfix in the same directory..
    I also have another mod, call of the warhammer , in mods folder and it's doing the same thing..

Senator

OK D/Ling torrent. The Precious will be ours.

Installed it in /mods/Third_age_3 and also installed the hotfix in the same directory..
    I also have another mod, call of the warhammer , in mods folder and it's doing the same thing..
    Maybe these pictures will help you: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post12777400
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I installed it corectly.

I installed it corectly.
    I am afraid I just don't know John. It certainly sounds like an incorrect or interrupted installation or perhaps a faulty download. Do you have Steam? Had you made sure that Third_Age_3 and Call of Warhammer both ran fine before installing DaC? I don't mean to sound patronizing but it is difficult to find a problem that only 1 out of a thousand people has.

Solved the problem..for whatever reason , the new folder with m2tw vanilla that i made for the mod was broken..so i moved it to an old one , with other mods that work..now it's fine

Hey, I'm playing khazaddum dwarves with hotfix, when i'm besieging the Moria everyround size of balrogs grow up. Could anyone tell me what it is?

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Full Public Beta Release

Quote Originally Posted by FireFreak111 View Post
    the Balrog count has been reduced from 13 to 3.
    I have hotfix 1 installed, and the balrog spawned with 15, and in the second siege turn the number is up to 18.

The download rate is too slow, I use super fast BT ifinity, please increase your server rate

Quote Originally Posted by CoCa Cola View Post
    Hey, I'm playing khazaddum dwarves with hotfix, when i'm besieging the Moria everyround size of balrogs grow up. Could anyone tell me what it is?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcon the Beast View Post
    I have hotfix 1 installed, and the balrog spawned with 15, and in the second siege turn the number is up to 18.
    Thank you for these, we will consider the Balrog a WIP and work on keeping him at a low number. Usually, if you auto-resolve you can win no problem and if that fails, then auto_win works wonderfully (especially for testing). Everybody seems to want to play as Khazad-Dum when Dol Amroth are sitting their in all their majesty just waiting to destroy Umbar.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoods25 View Post
    The download rate is too slow, I use super fast BT ifinity, please increase your server rate
    Do you mean the torrent the main download or the hotfix? Either way, if it takes a little while it takes a little while? The mod has taken 5 years, I am sure 1 more day won't kill anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Arachir Galudirithon View Post
    Do you mean the torrent the main download or the hotfix? Either way, if it takes a little while it takes a little while? The mod has taken 5 years, I am sure 1 more day won't kill anyone.

The Main One