Page 4 of 239 FirstFirst 12345678910111213142954104 ... LastLast

Thread: Divide and Conquer - Public Beta Release - Preview in post #3249 - page 163

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Full Public Beta Release

Quote Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan View Post
    What about the Cheat menu?
    We are working on it but in the mean time, use what Deceneus said. (quoted below)

Quote Originally Posted by Ngugi View Post
    Con gratz to release DaC!
    Le Hannon Hír nín!

Quote Originally Posted by Deceneus View Post
    What about the Cheat menu?

You can always restore keyboard shortcuts back to the default settings. That worked for me...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Start the game:

Select "Options"
    Select "Keyboard Settings"
    Select "Default Settings"
    Select "Apply Changes"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFunnyOne1125 View Post
    Ohhhh gawdddddddddd. Its here. Its an early Christmas. Thanks to the DAC Team.
    You are most welcome.

The Council is already preparing a hotfix to deal with the expected porting errors when taking a mod of this size and condensing it to an installer. It will fix many bugs. Stand By.

Regards
    Arachír Galudirithon
    Einior e-Hûd'oll DaC

Libertus

I have just started playing the DaC Beta, and it is awesome great work! My only complaint is that the dwarves of Erebor only got 1 new unit. I probably sound really picky, but I thought out of the 200 new units added there would be at least a couple new units for them.

For everyone who is trying to play as the Dwarves of Khazad-Dum, you can use the show_cursorstat and move_character cheats to bypass the Dimril Dale once you get to the edge of the region to get right to Moria. Hope that works out for everyone!

Uh the cheat menu is not working Lax sorry so both those things need to be fixed first

Wait really? Worked fine for me.

then you are either lucky or must have done something I didn't because I can't get it to work

Jedi, I can't tell if you tried my suggestion?

Wait, really? Released? Can I get drunk Finally?! Congrats Guys! Thank you, finally, thank you!

Senator

FOR The Love of GOD CAN someone upload a torrent?
    Last edited by ElvenKind; December 08, 2013 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Removing format

A question, playing as Northern Dunedain, can you reforge Arnor?
    Last edited by c.ryo; December 08, 2013 at 12:57 AM.

Mr.Jox's Avatar WHY SO SERIOUS?!

I fast have looked on comments and i didn't see if this was noticed: Installer has some backup files(export_descr_unit, export_descr_unit_backup, export_descr_unit_backup(2) etc.). I dunno if this ok so ive decided to report.
    P.S. Mounted Nazgul hasn't it unit card
    Last edited by Mr.Jox; December 08, 2013 at 01:23 AM.

Emperor of Hell's Avatar SPA-NED 1-5

I have just started playing the DaC Beta, and it is awesome great work! My only complaint is that the dwarves of Erebor only got 1 new unit. I probably sound really picky, but I thought out of the 200 new units added there would be at least a couple new units for them.
    Focus east.. You might be surprised...

I can't wait to start playing this, many thanks for all the effort!

great job

Quote Originally Posted by xxclonexx2 View Post
    Do what Emperor says. We will give you no more info than that.

Quote Originally Posted by c.ryo View Post
    A question, playing as Northern Dunedain, can you reforge Arnor?
    I will write this in bold to try and stop future comments: Arnor are no longer present in DaC, in a future release, we will have the Reunited Kingdom but Arnor would not have emerged on its own before the Coronation in 3019. If you want to play as Arnor, play as Northern Dúnedain and capture the Arthedain regions. There are 3 old Arnor units available from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jox25 View Post
    I fast have looked on comments and i didn't see if this was noticed: Installer has some backup files(export_descr_unit, export_descr_unit_backup, export_descr_unit_backup(2) etc.). I dunno if this ok so ive decided to report.
    P.S. Mounted Nazgul hasn't it unit card
    Thank you, we will get on to both of these things.

So in trying to download this five times, I've been cut off five times because I have satellite and satellite can't do anything right. So if anyone could upload this as a torrent, I'd greatly appreciate it, because I really want to try this, but I'm about ready to write it off as an exercise in futility and frustration.

Thanks to any who volunteer!

This looks great, loving the new factions. Downloading now.

Congratulations for the release of the beta! What I had seen until now looks very impressive! And I love the new wildmen culture and the UIis fantastic!
    The new map from FF is some of the best things I had ever seen in MT2 modding. (only the suggestion to implement paths at the Misty Montains like on the old map, i think this would give a lot to the gameplay as OoMM)

Only a few things:

- the game ALWAYS crashed for me if I want to play a costum battle (and yes, I know the old TA bug...)
    - in Imladris two costum buildings are green books
    - IMO the main music theme is absolutly terrible, maybe you could use some proper music from LOTR?

Thanks for your hard work and +rep to all of you!
    ~~~ German translation TA and MOS~~~

Charlie: So what? You waltz in and make yourself at home whenever I'm out?
    Rose: That's not true. Sometimes you're upstairs asleep.

Civis

Playing Galadhrim's Realm and in the Battle with Shadow of Mirkwood,King Khamul the Esterling is Silversurfer(General only). Destroy Shadow of Mirkwood and the Rebels for Dol Guldur in the Battle crash unspecified error back to Desktop.

I have a suggestion, you could rename two of the generals of the gray elves to Galdor and Gildor Inglorion for greater lore-accuracy.
    And if not worse rolling, another suggestion would be to add to Lindir as a diplomat to Imladris and make one unit of dwarves who join Balin in Dale by a general named Oin.

And congratulations, submod is amazing!
    Last edited by Drorin; December 08, 2013 at 04:52 AM.