Page 77 of 239 FirstFirst ... 2752676869707172737475767778798081828384858687102127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 4780

Thread: Divide and Conquer - Public Beta Release - Preview in post #3249 - page 163

Venia's Avatar Auxilium meum a Domino

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Full Public Beta Release - New Patch Released 17/12/13

I noticed quite a big bug: I was sieging Henneth Atun as Khand with help of Mordor but I was unable to deploy my units, there just wasnt any space, the waterfall was also untextured.
    I had to autoresolve because I couldn't fight the battle.
    SOI skinner/video maker/moderator
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1496,

Default Re: Divide and Conquer - Full Public Beta Release - New Patch Released 17/12/13

Well thankyou, might have to militarily unify gondor, i always thought of Dol Amroth as like a seleucid satrapy

Is there a way for me to at least get rid of Dol Amroth as a faction, but keep there military units

Noticed a bug in Gundabad I can build a practice range and a bowyer at the same time
    btw: i am playing as OotMM

Had a short play as Imladris this afternoon and took a few short notes.

- I think the Noretimo Cavalry's upkeep is too high compared to the Dunedain Cavalry from Imladris; it's actually superior to them and almost half the cost. Similarly for the Sword Quendi when I'm swimming in Dunedain Wardens (who are almost identical but, again, far, far more cost effective) after doing a few missions. That said, it's a very cool touch having those Dunedain units trainable from Imladris!

- After a while I got a Guild offer in Goblin Town... for the Ruins of the Gwaith-y-Howeveritsspelled. I assume it was supposed to be offering me the rebuilt one in Eregion?

- Love their roster. Those new elite Imladris AoR units really spice ot up. For a supposed infantry based faction those elves have some of the most lethal cavalry around!

- Probably my easiest early campaign yet in DaC. I took Goblin Town and Zagh Kul (I'm sure I've spelled that wrong) very early, very easily with just the Twins, that unit of elite Imladris Guards and 5 Quendi units. After that what was left of the orcs just got gobbled up by the Vale. Angmar got triple-teamed by the dwarvesm Bree-land and Dunedain and sort of quietly died out off-screen almost before I even saw them. I'm now making money faster than I can possibly manage to spend it. Or that's what it feels like; I'm probably just used to playing as the permanantly dirt poor Northedain.

- Speaking of which: Perhaps the Northern Dunedain should also have access to the Athelas ancillary? It'd be very fitting for obvious reasons.

- Oh, and another
    random Northedain suggestion: Aragorn's Grey Company bodyguard. Though they kick all kinds of butt I think they could do to stand out a bit more (aesthetically I mean) from those standard Dunedain horse archers. How about if they used the Dunedain Cavalry's model instead? That helmet and chainmail with their bows would give them much more of a unique look. Just a silly thought. Disregard if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankbustaz View Post
    Can someone tell me what the awesome main menu music is?
    Marios Aristopoulos - March of the Ancients
    It's amazing, isn't it?

The Forgotten's Avatar Domesticus

I am playing the Northern Dunedain and I noticed that during the siege of of Annuminas that the Cardolan Sentinels unit was missing their swords (It was after they had climbed up a latter). I don't know if they are always missing their swords as I haven't fought a battle with them since. Also I noticed that the Dunedain had no noteworthy spear/pike units in their basic roster. Are their AOR units in Gondor that fill the gap or will this possibly be part of another patch in the future?

Khand in the custom games setup has not shield to mark when it has been chosen.

That's all the bugs I have found, and I am enjoying the game greatly. I love the fact that you guys added barrow wights that spawn pretty regularly in the Downs region. My only suggestion other than the spear thing would be for a way to unite Bree and the Dunedain.

Many thanks to the good folks down at the Graphics Workshop for the sig.

Quote Originally Posted by The Forgotten View Post
    I am playing the Northern Dunedain and I noticed that during the siege of of Annuminas that the Cardolan Sentinels unit was missing their swords (It was after they had climbed up a latter). I don't know if they are always missing their swords as I haven't fought a battle with them since. Also I noticed that the Dunedain had no noteworthy spear/pike units in their basic roster. Are their AOR units in Gondor that fill the gap or will this possibly be part of another patch in the future?
    Their militia are extremely cheap and better than a lot of mid-tier spearmen and are also trainable everywhere. For a full list of units they can recruit, start a custom game and select "all" for time period. Know they that they can, in fact, recruit every unit you see there with the right AoR locations or as mercenaries.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGnaeus View Post
    Is there a way for me to at least get rid of Dol Amroth as a faction, but keep there military units

Dunedain can recruit most of the units they have that start with "Dol Amroth" in their name, plus a handful of others. Without modding, you wouldn't otherwise be able to get most of their units.
    Last edited by TwelveStep; December 29, 2013 at 03:36 AM.

Hello guys, I tried many times to reclaim the Moria with Balin, but it seems impossible.
    Each time I reach my goal ( by Mirkwood or Vale ), the Balrog is in the Moria and he can't be defeat.
    Does anyone have any tips please ?

Now I managed to reclaim Khazad-Dûm and inform the other dwarven lords about it, and then I got the message that one of my diplomats could search for a wizard in Bree. I got that message half way to the Ered Luin, so it took my diplomat quite a while to arrive in Bree - some good 10 or 15 turns all in all. Meanwhile the Balrog attack window kept appearing nearly every turn and my population was dwindling because I wanted to try to get Gandalf to assist me in defeating the Balrog. In the end my population got too low and I decided to fight the Balrog with the garrison I had in Khazad-Dûm and won. Still, I'd have liked to know what happens if you call Gandalf to aid - is it intended that the Balrog attacks nearly every turn? Do I just have to position my diplomat as early as possible next to Bree to get Gandalfs aid before the Balrog defeats me?

Oh, and I loved the Khazad-Dûm campaign so far, great work

Firstly, great job. Great mod

I've just finished my first game as Dorwinion and noticed few minor bugs.
    Othlebed had population 16 entire game and Nebûrkha had population 5.

Also few things where might be something to improve.
    I did noticed that Norther dunedain was more powerfull than Mordor and Breeland was coming third which was bit weird. But Norther dunedains did not come to fight and aid Gondor nor Rohan at any time. So there Might be something to improve. To get these guys from north to come fight where fighting is most important. I have no Idea how but just a thought...
    They did vanquished RoA early on and After 150-200 turns steam rolled over Ootmm. After that they where just getting stronger and doing nothing.

Another thing. Breeland militia has defence 14. I find that to be a bit over powered after they are more or less pipe smoking dudes which don't care goings of the rest of the world. right? And militia is..well militia. not professional army.

Then there where these Khamûl shadow archers or something like that... Ranged attack was 11? I mean better that any elf Which have been practicing thousends of years? My point Elf special Archers Should be best archers of the game.

So there Few things I noticed. I did enjoy Dorwinion and possibility to choose Elf thing and War or trade and so on. I did go Elf and War :-) Roster was a bit dull outside of Dorwinion though. But don't get me wrong I did Enjoy immensely this mod. Keep up the good work.

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

may i ask when will the reunited kingdom be released? i honestly cannot wait to play as them
    Last edited by Gratzy2; December 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM.

JDimi's Avatar Laetus

Why the hell can't I post

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

When I fight in a fort near Isengard , the ground around the fort has cobblestone textures instead of grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JDimi View Post
    Why the hell can't I post

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.
    Hello and welcome to TWC Forums!

There is a Spam Filter for new members, you need to make at least 5 posts to pass it. But don't make some pointless posts, go to Thema Devia forum and you can find some threads to make your posts. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...?6-Thema-Devia
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Gratzy2's Avatar Semisalis

will someone please give me an instruction on mordor/sauron. if Sauron is the faction leader then will Sauron be able to be resurrected? if so how??

I am having a issue with a CTD when dwarf axe throwers toss the axes. happens every time. i also have no logs to attach. i have tried all fixes i know of (Reinstall TATW with all patches and reinstall all D&C with hotfixes and patch) any ideas?

Does anyone else find the money counter in the lower right on the campaign map hard to read? I think that part of the HUD, at least, should be made more opaque, because sometimes the numbers blend in with the background and it makes it hard to see how much money you have on a given turn.

At around turn 75 in a Dwarves of Erebor campaign. Enjoying so far. There hasn't been a crusade called yet by Sauron if there was a turn number it starts? Haven't really had any game issues so far. Seems to be functioning well. I was suprised to see Isengard get eliminated in the first 20 turns and OoTMM defeated around turn 35 and Remnants of Angmar down around turn 60. As far as the rest of the factions they all seem to be balanced across the map with really only Mordor starting to get the upper hand on Gondor.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceneus View Post
    Reveal_tiles is in the scripts, so you could use that as an example. It is a LOT of work to do what you are asking. The Baron had the original code. In the next patch, we have added reveal_tiles with scroll zooms for major events. Hopefully, that will be enough for you.
    Aye, I'd had a look through MOS because I was sure there was already a mod that did something similar to what I wanted. This should fill what I'm looking for.

Alternatively, I guess I could remove the limit on spies, and just drop them in certain areas so I can watch my allies, for a short term fix.