Thread: Make units available for faction?

Default Make units available for faction?

Hey guys, I want to add some more units from other factions to Media / Persia. Light Cavalry from the Greek factions, Persian Cavalry from Media Atropatene, and Pontic Swordsmen from Pontus. How would I do this?

Default Re: Make units available for faction?

Okay, I've half figured it out. I can get the "Greek Light Cav" to work for Persia in custom battle. I want to get them to work in campaign, so I edited the "building_units_allowed_tables" and added an entry for "Eastern Stables 1" for "Gre_Light_Cav", but it's not working in campaign. Why is this?

Also, what's the significance of the key column? Does any random number work?

Foederatus

I would like to know this aswell actually, I am trying to give Media war elephants but it dosn't seem to work for me.

I have edited Units_to_Groupings_Military_Permissions_Table and added elephants to media and I have added elephants to the exotic stable in building_units_allowed_tables..

But no luck

Quote Originally Posted by Pedalos View Post
    I would like to know this aswell actually, I am trying to give Media war elephants but it dosn't seem to work for me.

I have edited Units_to_Groupings_Military_Permissions_Table and added elephants to media and I have added elephants to the exotic stable in building_units_allowed_tables..

But no luck
    Try adding permissions to "Seleucid_Eastern", "Eastern", and "Persia". I did that and it worked for me.