Page 10 of 104 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by Selea View Post
    Thorax Swords being avaliable in easter barracks for Seleucid, Epirus and Pontus earlier is a design decision of CA, I didn't change it actually.

But the problem you have of them not being availbale in tier 2 I cannot understand because they are in eastern 2-3-4, greek 3-4, seleucid 3-4.

So does that mean there's no plan to make them only available at tier 3 barracks or later?

I think it's probably just a tooltip error, but one of the traits your generals can earn upon level up (I think it's in the zealous warrior line?) is "Experienced Archer" and it displays +500%, +1000% range for first and 2nd level (I didn't check third, but I think it's bugged too).

http://puu.sh/5V1M7.png

I don't *think* these apply in battle, but I'm sure I'll notice if my javlin throwers suddenly start tossing javs across the map

0.6 is amazing.

Just like to report my spy got injured and didn't disappear. Just stayed there and is now frozen.. forever I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridger15 View Post
    I think it's probably just a tooltip error, but one of the traits your generals can earn upon level up (I think it's in the zealous warrior line?) is "Experienced Archer" and it displays +500%, +1000% range for first and 2nd level (I didn't check third, but I think it's bugged too).

http://puu.sh/5V1M7.png

I don't *think* these apply in battle, but I'm sure I'll notice if my javlin throwers suddenly start tossing javs across the map
    This is the only way for the modders to increase missile range by 5%/10% etc. Just ignore the last two zeros.

I'm having a problem in which the game locks up whenever one of my generals recieves a triumph. The game is still running, however, all of the UI is greyed out and doesn't respond. Other than the UI being non-responsive (aswell as the menus/keybindings) nothing else seems wrong. The campaign map itself is not stuck and its animations are working meanwhile.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Le_Swede View Post
    I'm having a problem in which the game locks up whenever one of my generals recieves a triumph. The game is still running, however, all of the UI is greyed out and doesn't respond. Other than the UI being non-responsive (aswell as the menus/keybindings) nothing else seems wrong. The campaign map itself is not stuck and its animations are working meanwhile.

I've seen someone reporting this on polish TW community forum, where I'm DeI preacher, making it the most popular mod out there I would be nice to hear the soultion for this. Until now I thought it was bug on that guys behalf, but since someone else is having it maybye it's something about DeI or certain faction/triat.

Its actually a bug with vanilla patch 8. I have had reports of this on my other mods where people arent using DeI.

It also happens when 2 events pop simultaneously.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

I had this, I loaded my auto save and clicked really fast when the triumph screen popped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Black9 View Post
    I had this, I loaded my auto save and clicked really fast when the triumph screen popped up.
    Same issue here... however, being quick on the trigger solves the issue it seems. Quick click works! What does a triumph give anyways? Garvitas?

I have found a bug / issue with auto-resolve.

The power meter is 100% in my favor, even when it is a fairly even match; therefore, you can auto-resolve a tough battle and get 98% forces remaining. Here is the setup.

Roman, 1 general w/ 20 units, 3 reinforcing generals with JUST the general unit (cavalry). vs the barbarian city at Venice. They have a 20 stack defending, a general (unit only) supporting and the full 1800 man garison army. that should be slightly against me, yet the slider says I'm at a huge advantage.

I'm playing with the fire at will mod, on Legendary difficulty.

My concern isn't that I will abuse this...but that the enemy vs each other has similar results...I've been getting some strange AI victories...such as Linguria conquering Insuberus in the opening turn (the two factions in Northern Italy).

Quote Originally Posted by Black9 View Post
    Ah doing that worked. Thanks alot, have some rep.

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

Found one (or two?) formation bugs.

First: Is the "Repel Cavalry"-formation supposed to look like this? If so, nevermind.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Second: Bugged "Hollow Square"-formation with Hastati. I'm quite sure about that, I mean...without shields and weapons?^^ As soon as the hole first rank takes its position, the Hastati stand up without those.

In the latest version, while playing as Pontus (have not checked other factions), generals receive no bonuses for any of the TTT upgrades. So a level 10 general has zero difference (even in zeal/authority/cunning) than a level 1 general.

Same for me grays out and i cant continue, could it be tied to Traits, toads and talents maybe?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Dont know if this is because of DeI or simply CA that have been screwing with us again. Playing with Epirus and the ranged barracks give me the option of recruiting most of their melee units whereas the melee barracks only let me recruit the units that came from CA. Citizen cav and such. Makes a big difference in favor of me since Im now able to recruit alot of fairly strong infantry units earlier since I only have to get tech 1 instead of tech 2 to build the needed barracks.

Hi, guys.

1- I have noticed that part of the armor/clothes (the tunick, I think) at a General from Etruscan League on the campaing map was partially transarent.
    2- The fatigue status of troops that I point over in the battle map always says "fresh" or "active", even if they are crawling at the battlefield after a 30 minutes fight.

Don't know if it's a CA bug or a DeI bug, but often when a subject gains notoriety and I select a response to certain situations and hit end turn I get an event window the next turn that tells informs me on the outcome of the decision I made. Only trouble is it's often the wrong outcome. Like my slave girl gets captured by a rival family and I select buy her back and the event outcome will say I assassinated her to keep my secrets, as if I selected the silence her option beforehand. This has happened on several occasions with different events.

Quote Originally Posted by Mímirswell View Post
    In the latest version, while playing as Pontus (have not checked other factions), generals receive no bonuses for any of the TTT upgrades. So a level 10 general has zero difference (even in zeal/authority/cunning) than a level 1 general.
    Are you using any other mods? Character skills shouldn't be tied to faction.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Decanus

After many campaigns still have not found warhorse raw material. I find where I could build one if I had warhorse raw material? Anyone can help me? What am I missing, don't see it in raw materials list that I'm trading or have around the world.

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by adambomb1 View Post
    After many campaigns still have not found warhorse raw material. I find where I could build one if I had warhorse raw material? Anyone can help me? What am I missing, don't see it in raw materials list that I'm trading or have around the world.
    From the DeI main page.

Please refrain from posting the same question in two spots at the same time. It just creates clutter.
    Last edited by Black9; December 23, 2013 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Added spoiler