Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45479949596979899100101102103104
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2070

Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports

I can play campaign as anyone and after every battle I play it will not load and end up not responding.

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

The Getae Generals (cavalry) have no shield on the battlefield!

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by suras333 View Post
    The Getae Generals (cavalry) have no shield on the battlefield!
    More information please - other mods, steam-version?

You are the first, who reporting this - issues like missing parts are mostly caused by the steam version. If you use it, try the standalone variant.

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

About the Getae Generals - Standalone version (last one, 0.9h). Dei Mod + 12pty + BullGod style cards + Music + Better Water for Campaign (the best small mod - maybe Dei will implement something like this?!)

And one question: when we build the Horse Pens 2, we only get access to Dakes Hippeis? No Tarabostes or Mezenai? Before buliding, it says I should be able to. Province - Dacia, majority in my culture.

Thanks!
    Last edited by suras333; July 24, 2014 at 08:30 AM.

Minor weird display problem - in a battle for a fort, the arrow tower captures worked perfectly but the icons to show control were simply miles away on the wrong side of the battlefield...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2014-07-21_00003.jpg   2014-07-21_00002.jpg   2014-07-21_00001.jpg  
    ...ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

I've just continued my DEI Suebi campaign after p14 and WOW! After 1 field battle I can report:

1) The battle speed was shockingly fast, I had to double check I wasn't playing vanilla.
    2) ALL my melee troops charged at the charging enemy without me ordering anything. Even the ones in reserve went flying forwards through the ranks. Never seen troops so eager before.
    3) My jav's all auto fired despite me turning off auto fire.
    4) Enemy crumbled as soon as I flanked, their whole army routed almost instantly (usually I would have to eat up the line slowly).

This was definitely not the DEI I am used to. It felt broken.

Playing with only the standalone version of the mod, .9h and only playing as rome the game will crash mid battle very frequently.

I can't seem to recruit some of the Gallic auxiliaries as Rome. Polybian reforms, lvl 3 auxiliary barracks in Pannonia, Latin culture dominant (70+%), yet the Ala Gallorum Optime (or something along those lines) isn't available to recruit. Same with one of the Gallic spear units, the Phalangum or some such. The names are not grayed-out in the building description, so I figured they were available at my current reform level. Something similar happening in an earlier Rome campaign where I could recruit a lot of the Gallic auxiliaries at first, then they disappeared after 5-10 turns.

Not certain if this is a bug, oversight, or whatever, but it was jarring enough for me that I thought I ought to bring it up. Shock cav appears to get almost completely obliterated after charging into the backs of celtic spear units(perhaps other spear units as well?), like, as if they charged head first into a pike phalanx or something. I experienced this with my Pontic Royal Cav in a Pontus campaign against the Galatians and then tested it again in a custom battle with both Pontic shock cav and Antigonid shock cav, so I assume it's the spear unit that's the issue. Around half the unit would die right as they charged, so it wasn't after prolonged combat or anything. I'm running with Patch 14 beta, and I have no sub-mods which alter unit stats (Major Faction Empires and Historical Development). I know there was some commotion about cavalry charges not being powerful enough or something before in this sub-forum, so if this is the same problem then my apologies, and apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Patch14 is propably the issue here.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod