Thread: what attractive point of this mod do you think is important and should be kept in its development?

Default what attractive point of this mod do you think is important and should be kept in its development?

i like this mod more.
    because its waiting time of AI is much shorter than other mod of three kingdom.

it is very important! it helps to make the player can really enjoy the game~

Default Re: what attractive point of this mod do you think is important and should be kept in its development?

its graphics and arts are also great!
    i love its loading screens and the well designed model of each character!~~~~~~

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: what attractive point of this mod do you think is important and should be kept in its development?

Well beause it already there before shogun 1 ever make, rotk have a long history to game, from nintendo to pc , damn i even still play rotk 7 in psx emulator, or rotk 10 ps2 emulator or maybe rotk 11 pc, this game is forever , the point is stay true to the history, well still because its total war game we can write our own history but, not like lu bu become guan yu son, that a mess up of history character

To make simple, i love rtk because its compleks story, from making troop, to searching for general, but i love total war for the real battle in gameplay not some horse icon but real horse animation, combine both of 2 you have superb game, to bad koei never joined sega for making new series of total war Rotk,fan will go crazy

For gigantus realy +rep for you ressurect this mod from its grave, i remember this mod back when the mod lotr is still very hot mod , ah nevermind what i say, keep your good job gigantus
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Thanks for the kind words - the team is striving to make gaming fun.

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

After the next patch with new units and balanced economy this mod shall rule them all

Seether's Avatar RoTK Workhorse

I won't go so far as to say the economy will be balance, but it will be a step in the right direction. As the roster gets fleshed out more, and prices for recruitment and upkeep get set to balanced levels, then we will see a balanced economy.
    Member of the Imperial House of Hader - Under the Benevolent Patronage of y2day
    A Wolf Among Sheep: A Rise of Three Kingdoms AAR

I gotta admit, I find listening to ethnically confused chinese hilarious. Now if only there was an Irish accent...

As far as the economy goes, I'm actually okay with how things are going, you should tone it down a bit but right now the AI can field a good amount of large armies that makes defeating factions a struggle, unlike other mods/vanilla where it was a few huge battles interspersed between scoping up all of their territory. The unit balance seems good between factions.

I really enjoy the acumen/trait system.

I'm happy with the bios and flavor.
    Last edited by limith; December 18, 2013 at 04:25 PM.