Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rome Pictures & Videos Thread

Default Re: [RTW] Fan made videos & screenshots

I heard that people hate the battle announcer, so here's a clip.

DISCLAIMER: I really like the battle announcer.

Default Re: [RTW] Fan made videos & screenshots

Pardon, here's a better embedding:

Default New Total War Youtube Channel

Hey guys,
    I'm new to the whole youtube scene. I initially started making videos on "World of tanks" and tried to have fun and make some entertaining stuff. After a while, I started making Rome total war videos. I've been in love with Rome total war 1 since I was 10 years old, and I used to play it for hundreds of hours. I got lost in that world. Since then, I haven't played as much total war since I never really had the computers able to run the new games. However, Making videos on Rome: total war 1, at maximum graphics (I was never able to play maximum graphics in the past), I've rediscovered my love for it, and total war in general. So, My channel will primarily be on total war videos for now. I've Changed my name from ( walter wittman .. kind of like michael wittman) to (Strategos). Surprisingly nobody has picked the name "Strategos" on youtube yet lol. I will try to tailor my content so that I make entertaining videos that ALSO involve a bit of historical commentary. KEEP In mind, I'm new, so currently I kind of suck ( I think? at least I feel like I do) . Workin on it. That being said, I do plan on doing a playlist of every single faction of the original Rome Total war. That's to start. By the time I'm finished with that ( AND THAT WILL TAKE A WHILE, EVEN AT 1 VIDEO PER DAY), I will hopefully have enough money to buy a computer with the specs to play the newest total war titles. Obviously, Rome 2 and Empire total war are next in line for me. Maybe some medieval. 3 Kingdoms. SOME DAY. and definitely some of the mods that you wonderful guys have created on here. I still remember rome total realism back in the day.
    ANYWAYS, thanks for reading. I was hoping I might coerce some of you to give my videos a shot through honesty. I'd love somebody to actually see and comment on them so that I can continue to Improve on my content. Take care guys!
    Bubye
    PSS: the channel is here ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9u..._as=subscriber )

Default Re: New Total War Youtube Channel

Im also going to do a serious on the historical battles for those who like tactics more than strategy! although im a bit rusty, I managed to win the battle of asculum on Very Hard. Also found the secret to always winning that battle. If you don't know the battle of asculum, look it up! very interesting history around it .

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strategos 1 View Post

Im also going to do a serious on the historical battles for those who like tactics more than strategy! although im a bit rusty, I managed to win the battle of asculum on Very Hard. Also found the secret to always winning that battle. If you don't know the battle of asculum, look it up! very interesting history around it .
    Very interesting. Love Rome and seeing your video with the opening cut scenes was thrilling.

Use the link to your Youtube page as the specific video isnt playing for me here anyway.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Laetus

Barbarians...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Default Re: Rome Pictures & Videos Thread

Looks very cool my friend.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12