Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update April 16)

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity (Update - German Faction Pack)

@Vonhelsing I am hoping to make a submod version for DeI soon but it will take some time.

Until then, you will have to find mods that only affect battles/units or just the CAI alone (like Superior Barebones Campaign AI).

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

grats on getting hosted

Thanks Magnar. By the way, your tutorial series is going really great. I have recommended it to a few different new modders.

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link

Is this mod compatible with patch 11? I tried to start a game with it but it crashed on the startup screen itself.

No, you need patch 12 beta to use this mod.

I made it when the beta first released thinking CA would move it to an official patch fairly quickly. We all see how that turned out...

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    No, you need patch 12 beta to use this mod.

I made it when the beta first released thinking CA would move it to an official patch fairly quickly. We all see how that turned out...
    Thanks Dresden! Much appreciated

Is there any way at all to prevent the Civil War? Just seems strange to have a fragmented empire fragmenting ...

This is amazing work, however I'm going to wait until you "DEI-inize" it (such a bad word lol ) this will really rock if you do end up submodding it like you stated above. Keep at it buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by blow56 View Post
    Is there any way at all to prevent the Civil War? Just seems strange to have a fragmented empire fragmenting ...
    Yes, the civil war should be currently disabled in the mod.

I've been watching this with great interest for quite some time... I hope CA gives campaign map modding tools so you can implement important cities like Byzantium! I think I'll definitely download this once you've created new units that fit the time period more, especially for Rome.

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update May 18)

Update - Completely redone startpos. (These changes affect new campaigns only)
    - New playable faction: Christian Armenia.
    - Completely new and customized Chapter Missions for the Roman factions, the Sasanian Empire and the Franks.
    - New Victory Conditions for most factions.
    - New Custom Faction introductions on the campaign map.
    - All faction leaders now have special traits/ranks.
    - New Custom models for Sasanian, Armenian and German leaders.
    - Starting buildings and other starting issues fixed.
    - Goth faction is now completely germanic in culture and religion.
    - Huns are a new faction so that the Nomad DLC is no longer required to play them.
    - Current Hun and Goth campaigns will be negatively affected due to these changes.

Other changes (save game compatible):
    - Better AI Recruitment Mod by Litharion now included. This will drastically improve AI army composition. Big thanks to him for letting me use his mod.
    - Consolidated Eastern recruitment buildings. There is now 1 land barracks and 2 stables (rather than 2 and 3, respectively).
    - Expanded Sasanian, Armenia, Huns and Picts rosters with more units.
    - CAI personality changes: AI will now be more aggressive and militaristic.
    - Altered various battle settings to slightly increase battle times, improve unit cohesion and fatigue/morale effects.

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update May 18)

Great news Dresden! I'm going to try this new version asap!
    I've been waiting the last couple of months for such a development after trying the first release.

Actually what intrigued me most was the idea of playing Maximinus faction, having to face two threats: my enemies in the west and Sasanian Empire in the east; now hope all factions will be really aggressive and warlike, so to have a challenging scenario.

Hope battle settings won't replicate DEI mechanics too close; with due respect at the present I prefer different solutions...
    Anyway, many, many thanks for your efforts! In my humble opinion this is one of the most original and interesting mods for Rome 2 ever.

Great news! And excellent work, I love the middle\late imperial era, this and Pax Romana are my mods of choice at the moment!

Just two questions for future versions:
    -are you planning to implement more AI mods? If not, what do you recommed and are most compatible?
    -are you planning to put in more germanic tribes? Right now the Franks and the Lombars occupy a much larger area than they did, what about Alemanni in south Germany, Quadi or Marcomanni in south Czech\Slovak, and Iazyges in Hungary? And add back Nasamones in libya, just to make a pain in the a$$ for Romans

Default Re: Tetrarchy: Civil Wars 311 A.D. v0.1 (New Campaign Overhaul Scenario)

This will be fun. I'm curious to know how this will compare to DeI, as you mentioned the submod for DeI. What will you be including? What will you be excluding?

can u use my mod fr the sassnian empire?I will release it in summer
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...od-(-363-A-D-)

Yes, I am glad to see you back When you release the mod I am sure there are many units that would be great in Constantine: RoC!

Is the Better AI Recruitment submod included in this?

Have you put up the newest version compatible with the new update?
    Last edited by familyguy1; May 27, 2014 at 08:57 PM.

The Great War Mod for NTW!

Yes, my apologies I forgot to post here.

The mod is now updated for the latest patch.

And yes the better AI recruitment submod is included now. Thanks to Litharion

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update May 27)

All the Roman factions have the same units?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Constantine: Rise of Christianity - Main Thread and Download Link (Update May 27)

I have downloaded Razor's material that actually is for M2TW mod. But his helmet models are wonderfull!
    Plus the horses armor textures and models.
    Contact Razor for his material.

Post with links.
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; May 28, 2014 at 11:05 AM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.