Thread: Shiny Weapons and Armour Pack! - Cleaner looking weapons and armour and very reflective.

DogSoldierSPQR's Avatar Senator

Default Shiny Weapons and Armour Pack! - Cleaner looking weapons and armour and very reflective.

Combatus Maximus - Shinier Weapons and Armour Pack

Basic summary of the mod:

This mod was designed to give people a much more cleaner looking weapons. I personally didn't like how the weapons looked unclean and looked like they were buried in mud for ages before being dug up for battle. I decided to make this mod pack which was designed to make all metallic weapons and armours more shinier and very reflective to the sun.

IMPORTANT: This mod will only work with vanilla weapons and vanilla armours. If anyone has altered vanilla weapons or armour, not talking about custom weapons, then this mod may freeze your Rome 2. Make sure whatever mod you want to pair this with has not altered vanilla weapons or armour and has kept the same name on them. Custom armour packs by others should be ok as long as they are theirs and not overwriting vanilla things. This mod will have no effect on custom weapons others have made.

CURRENT PROGRESS: Every single weapon has been customised but currently only the Lorica Segmentata has been changed. Other armours are to follow. If it has metal, it will be become more shinier in an update in the very near future.

I've tried to add pictures down below, if they don't show up, just follow the link to Steam where those exact pictures are hosted as well.
    I hope you enjoy this mod, guys, ask about anything that's on your mind

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=197334227
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SE1.jpg   SE2.jpg   SE3.jpg   SM1.jpg   Both 2.jpg  

Both 3.jpg   Both.jpg   Imperial_Spearmen_1 steam.jpg  
    Last edited by DogSoldierSPQR; December 03, 2013 at 02:11 PM.
    I personally invite you to check out my complete combat overhaul which will give you a completely new Rome 2 experience:
    (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ere!-(26-10-13)
    If you rep me, leave that beautiful name of yours so I know who you are
    That a salesperson at my door? Where my Gladius at??
    An empire always fails because it never sees the potential in the individual. The smaller state never fails because it has no choice but to... - DogSoldierSPQR

Default Re: Shiny Weapons and Armour Pack! - Cleaner looking weapons and armour and very reflective.

Reserved for any updates
    I personally invite you to check out my complete combat overhaul which will give you a completely new Rome 2 experience:
    An empire always fails because it never sees the potential in the individual. The smaller state never fails because it has no choice but to... - DogSoldierSPQR

Default Re: Shiny Weapons and Armour Pack! - Cleaner looking weapons and armour and very reflective.

how about non steam download link?

Quote Originally Posted by kesterpogz View Post
    how about non steam download link?
    Too much trouble when you're juggling a few packs and are making many changes very regularly. Steam simplifies everything.

I cant find the link

Quote Originally Posted by spartan super hoplite View Post
    I cant find the link
    It's there right above the pictures.

I mean the download Link
    how to download the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by spartan super hoplite View Post
    I mean the download Link
    how to download the mod?
    The Steam link is the download link, mate.

Would you have a 3rd party link? Steam subscribe link does not work for the guys on mac. thanks

author abandon this great mod ? oh so sad

Laetus

Non-steam download link please