Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: New Dev Blogs for Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Basileos Leandros I's Avatar Writing is an art
    High up in the mountains, in my own fortress

Default Re: New Dev Blogs for Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

Right - when can we pre-order?

Joking aside, given that this will take some time until it will become available to order, it's shaping up pretty pretty nicely. And those screenshots from the RPS article are really neat.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. Forever remembered.

Total War Org - https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Visit ROMANIA! A land of beauty and culture!

Moon_Man's Avatar Libertus

My guess is release date will be revealed and preordering will be available after E3 if the release is not like Christmas or something.

Love the addition of dedicated siege engines. And coordinating those onagers / mangonels, amazing stuff to see even destroyable walls. Graphics look excellent, but my favourite new feature is the siege component with the dedicated engines, it makes it much easier to take towns now.

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming over France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A finished novel, published on TWC.

Video was awesome. Cant stop the hype now.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

The latest trailer was incredible. Hype train in maximum speed

Did they announce anything with regards to modding in Bannerlord?

Quote Originally Posted by Basileos Leandros I View Post
    Did they announce anything with regards to modding in Bannerlord?
    Yep: http://www.pcgamer.com/mount-blade-2...-mods-at-once/

"We have things like the terrain editor, the scene editor, etc. Those are much improved. They will give greater tools for modders. Also, our scripting system is now using .NET, so players will be able to write in C#. It is going to be much easier for them to create mods."

So in essence you can create a whole new game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Gein View Post
    Hype train in maximum speed

The hype is real.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Yes.

Bannerlord might kinda cure my current The Witcher 3 addiction.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVinci View Post
    Yes.

Bannerlord might kinda cure my current The Witcher 3 addiction.
    So you go from crack to cocaine? Good on you! Tell that at your AA meetings!
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Mangalore View Post
    So you go from crack to cocaine? Good on you! Tell that at your AA meetings!
    I guess, you speak of your own "AA" experiences?

What's "AA" btw.? Could be also Anal Addiction? I know what you mean, probably, but still ... abreviation "AA" is certainly not obvious for everybody.
    And no, as of yet, i didn't access "AA" = Suchtberatungs-Treffen/Therapie?
    Last edited by DaVinci; July 29, 2016 at 03:27 PM.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/16

Old but not posted here. Interesting bits are that you can cause a breach in the walls and enemy lords can have companions.

Day one at Gamescom 2016, and Taleworlds has just presented us with another siege footage, this time the player being on the defensive side. Battania vs Western Empire. All I can say is that the game looks simply fantastic.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Damn that looks so much better than the sieges in Warband. The mods for this are going to be kickass no doubt.
    Last edited by Turkeys!; August 18, 2016 at 12:45 AM.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Aw man it's looking so good. I need a beta or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys! View Post
    Damn that looks so much better than the sieges in Warband. The mods for this are going to be kickass no doubt.
    The sieges in Warband look really retarded when compared to what's going on in Bannerlord.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamos View Post
    Aw man it's looking so good. I need a beta or something.
    They're aiming to release an early access version by the end of this year - Captain Lust/Frank Elliott said that in some interview some weeks ago.

Day two at Gamescom 2016. Same footage from yesterday + some new footage of the player sallying out the castle in an attempt to destroy the enemy's siege equipment. No mention of the release date, as usual.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Thanks for posting the videos! Has there been any news about multiplayer? I can't remember if they've talked about it before but I'm curious if they're going to expand on it.
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!