Thread: The house of Alderick.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default The house of Alderick.

Alderick Castle (more like a small wooden fortress)

Residents
    Sir Alderick Grausam (Knight, aged 45)
    Alderick II(Son, aged 12)

Titles
    Knighthood

Garrison
    Last edited by knight of virtue and valor; November 25, 2013 at 11:41 AM.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: The house of Alderick.

A crew of large and somewhat rough looking guys walk up to the house and the biggest one knocks on the door and says in a booming voice in crude russian accented German

Ist Alderick los? Ich bin es, Boris!!! Komm heraus heir, du hart alte arschlock.Ich will sehen, ob du noch hässlich.
    Low speed, High Drag

Alderick opens the door, and, upon seeing the the big man he Smiles "Boris, du russische Spatenstich, würde ich Ihre Version von Deutsch überall wiedererkennen!" switching to english as he looks around at the group "I never thought I would see you and your group again after I left our mutual trade. What brings you to England?"
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

Lord William Mercer approached on his steed, he was still hungover from the night that had passed and his head was throbbing in pain. In his drunken state he had heard of the King's death bewildered by the news and certain his pretender will soon come forth William had decided to rally his troop and gather all the knights he can before the fighting begins.

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

Quote Originally Posted by Lord William View Post
    Lord William Mercer approached on his steed, he was still hungover from the night that had passed and his head was throbbing in pain. In his drunken state he had heard of the King's death bewildered by the news and certain his pretender will soon come forth William had decided to rally his troop and gather all the knights he can before the fighting begins.
    Alderick sees the lord and salutes "To what do I owe this honer, sir?"

Citizen

William holding his head in pain
    Not so loud Sir, I feel like I have been kicked in the head by a donkey
    do you mind if my horse and I rest before I ride north?

Section Editor ES

Quote Originally Posted by Lord William View Post
    William holding his head in pain
    Not so loud Sir, I feel like I have been kicked in the head by a donkey
    do you mind if my horse and I rest before I ride north?
    Alderick nods, and, as he motions for a couple of his men to take the horse, speaks quieter "Of course, young sir. its hard lands to the north even without a hangover. Stay as long as you like...humble though my home may be, its doors are always open to the weary"

Citizen

William nods in gratitude, and steps down from his horse
    I am sure you have heard the news? The king is dead

Section Editor ES