Thread: Crusader States

Default Crusader States

I have tip from DaVinci that here could be still active some members who modding RTW/BI. and who especialy like medieval theme.

I think that The Crusades mod is well known. it was made as custom campaign with only two factions: muslims and chrisitans. my idea is to do this mod completly full and modfoldered with about 5 - 6 factions. I have permission to use everything from The Crusades (map, strat_map models, battle_map models, 2D art...). and I think the Chivalry has also much useful models.

so I would like to ask if there is somebody with interest to work on this. please let me know here or via PM. thank you.
    Dominion of Britannia, Norman Invasion

Tiro

Default Re: Crusader States

Will it also be playable with RTW 1.5.?
    Proud winner of the first XCmas contest of the Extended Cultures mod (XC)
    “War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” – Bertrand Russell
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
    “Where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also.” – Heinrich Heine
    "You know you're a history fan when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria." – unknown

Default Re: Crusader States

Quote Originally Posted by The_Judge View Post
    Will it also be playable with RTW 1.5.?
    no. and to be candid I do not know if it will be released, no one joined to help with this.
    Dominion of Britannia, Norman Invasion