Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Better siege equipments and fort walls HQ textures (RELEASED, V2 WIP)

Default Re: Better siege equipments and fort walls HQ textures (RELEASED)

simply love your mod, downloading now

many thanks for your great effort.

Foederatus

Hi Noif!

First of all, thanks for making this mod.
    I've also left a similar comment on steam workshop, I'm reporting it here too, just to be sure.
    I like your mod (hell, I like all HQ texture mods!) the problem is that with your mod those rock impact "craters" on walls and gates seem to be missing. I had them in vanilla but since I started using your mod they seem to have disappeared.
    Can you, people, confirm this? I think the problem is caused by this mod, but maybe I'm wrong. Can you check it, please?

Thanks.

Noif de Bodemloze's Avatar The Protector of Art
    Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Goreuncle View Post
    Hi Noif!

First of all, thanks for making this mod.
    I've also left a similar comment on steam workshop, I'm reporting it here too, just to be sure.
    I like your mod (hell, I like all HQ texture mods!) the problem is that with your mod those rock impact "craters" on walls and gates seem to be missing. I had them in vanilla but since I started using your mod they seem to have disappeared.
    Can you, people, confirm this? I think the problem is caused by this mod, but maybe I'm wrong. Can you check it, please?

Thanks.
    Because I have not worked on craters yet, that why they are still in vanilla, but next update it will be. This 1st version have only siege equipments and -weapons and forth walls.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Noif de Bodemloze View Post
    Because I have not worked on craters yet, that why they are still in vanilla, but next update it will be. This 1st version have only siege equipments and -weapons and forth walls.
    Hi Noif!

False alarm, mate, it was a problem on my end! I had terrain options set to "high" instead of "very high", that's why rock impacts on walls and gates were missing (I thought rock impact effects were controlled by either "building detail" or "particle effects" options...in the end I discovered that the "terrain" option is the one that enables them, oddly enough).

Any chance you could improve ALL building textures in the game? Yes, I know it's a huge task, but this game really needs HQ textures for all buildings.
    Anyway, thanks for your mod and reply!

Content Emeritus

Default Re: Better siege equipments and fort walls HQ textures (RELEASED, V2 WIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Goreuncle View Post
    Hi Noif!

False alarm, mate, it was a problem on my end! I had terrain options set to "high" instead of "very high", that's why rock impacts on walls and gates were missing (I thought rock impact effects were controlled by either "building detail" or "particle effects" options...in the end I discovered that the "terrain" option is the one that enables them, oddly enough).

Any chance you could improve ALL building textures in the game? Yes, I know it's a huge task, but this game really needs HQ textures for all buildings.
    Anyway, thanks for your mod and reply!
    No problem! Already working with version 2 and buildings.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Better siege equipments and fort walls HQ textures (RELEASED, V2 WIP)

glad to read it

No problem! Already working with version 2 and buildings.
    Excellent news! Godspeed Noif!

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Little Legionaire View Post
    Excellent news! Godspeed Noif!
    Godspeed hehe... It is been a month when last time I posted here. I have kept some break from this but yesterday. I worked with this for while to make those changes and improvements, but still have a lot files to change.

great, are you going to work on ships too ? i would like to see a mod which removes these arcade flags from the ships :p i believe you have the knowledge to do this : )

Content Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by loulaki View Post
    great, are you going to work on ships too ? i would like to see a mod which removes these arcade flags from the ships :p i believe you have the knowledge to do this : )
    Lets see when that time come. I have not started to work with ships.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

glad to read it

alQamar's Avatar Citizen

Very well done, I will try those out. Thanks for your time and art Noif!
    NEW: Total War Saga: Britannia benchmark thread - last update: 10.05.2018
    HOW-TO-step-up-from-MBR-CSM-LEGACY-BOOT-to-UEFI-GPT
    Many of my past contributions in the time from 2011-2017 will contain content that now show broken links. Unfortunately I had to delete all pictures linked on TWC that were hosted on imageshack.us. Read why
    If you are missing anything of interest, please let me know. Sorry for any inconvinience caused.

Godspeed hehe... It is been a month when last time I posted here. I have kept some break from this but yesterday. I worked with this for while to make those changes and improvements, but still have a lot files to change.
    lol time flows like a river

Is this mod compatible for DeI?

Can u pls share pack folder for mac users ?

Can you please update your Better Wall and Texture Mod ?

i mean this:
    Better siege weapons, equipments and fort walls HQ textures [outdated]

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Still works fine.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Morticia Iunia Bruti View Post
    Still works fine.
    Ah, thank you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123