As well your ideas

Default Re: {DIK}Discussion

congrats for the sub fora, I'm impressed

Aneirin's Avatar of flowing verse

Thank's

You mean the one above?

Very neat mod you got here! I'm downloading it and will try it some time during the weekend. I'm slowly learning how to mod (On hold right now) and I might contribute in the future.

(I see that you're working on an English translation, that's very nice of you. I appreciate the effort.)
    Last edited by BroskiDerpman; November 04, 2013 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks for your reply
    Just a tip, if you want to start a project, then first concentrait on the essential points, after that you can add what ever you want
    that's why many mods are never published..

The translation will follow within this week no doubt, but I'm very busy at the moment.. very annoying..

I've uploaded the first part of the translation it includes, campaign_description as well the first part of the historic_events

For the download have a look here

P.S. You are more than welcome to improve my translation and help me out with my bad english

Great news on the translation! The problem is I don't know German at all, only some Chinese.

Well, this is only the first part,
    the second part will follow soon

And maybe a bigger map as well, but we will see

This mod it's very good job but without translation it's very hard play for me.
    I waiting english translation to begin one campaign, Thank you for your work.

Tonight, I hope to finish the translation, so everyone can play this mod

Quote Originally Posted by Neadal View Post
    Tonight, I hope to finish the translation, so everyone can play this mod
    Good new I can begin one campaign and help you in test.
    About the new factions it can add Marchesato di Ferrara Repubblica di Genova
    https://www.google.it/search?q=carti...w=1366&bih=643
    here you can find some notion of Italia.

Thank's, this stuff seems to be interesting

Someone made a nice set of maps that concern medieval Italia, I don't know his/her name, but its very comprehensive and detailed.
    The following map have an emphasis on Italian Noble Houses, but can be used for non-feudal factions. The same kind exist for the Visconti expansion.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Notice about Genoa, before 1528 it should be named Compagna Communis Ianuensis. Further 1528 its another regim, with new laws, new style of governement.
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; November 08, 2013 at 05:42 PM.

Hrobatos's Avatar Praeses

Which year is this map supposed to be?

EDIT: Just saw it. I dont think Venice held interior of Dalmatia that deep. Not before Khandian War.

Have you another map, more detailed about Dalmatia?

Edit: effectively that map is a bit optimistic about venetian part of Dalmatia
    Last edited by VINC.XXIII; November 08, 2013 at 05:50 PM.

I got this

Yellow is Ragusa, and grey Habsburgs, rest is Venice. Each color has a date, so this is essentialy a situation prior to Khandian War, and after it when Venice took control of interior of Dalmatia.

This is most accurate for the coastal part. This si very well documented so we know for every village who held them.

also this map is at 1469. at the time of fall of Serbian despotates and Kingdom of Bosnia into Ottoman hands. Than starts Croatian war against Ottomans that will not-stop last till about 1593. At that time, 1593 Croatia was just area around Zagreb. Turks held everything else. But then things turned around and Imperial army and Croatian border troops started taking land back.

ah here it is 1593

Anyway Venice didnt had interior of Dalmatia prior of Khandian War, it was held by Croatians, that is part of Hungary, and were all taken by either Ottomans or have asked for Venetian protection. This picture above shows fades of gren, how Ottomans advanced.

indeed, you're right about Dalmazia, but the italian part of my map is correct

That's true, they have only a kind of auspice over the cities at the coast.

And even those hanged in balance between Venice and Hungarian crown. In 1345 when Tsardoms starts Zadar is under rebbelion. In 1358 Venice will be defeadet in war against Hungary and retreat entirely from Dalmatia.

Only to buy rights to Dalmatia, from pretender to the crown, Ladislaus of Naples who was supported and crowned by Croatian nobility in Zadar as king of Hungary. They tried to overthow Sigismun from Hungarian throne. Because of murder of Charles who was in his young age Ban of Croatia, and who was killed only after 3 months of ruling. By wife and mother of wife of Sigismund

Interestingly, when they killed Charles, two queens came to Croatia to calm down rebbelion. Mother was killed, and daughter married to Sigismund imprisoned. Then Sigismund managed to free her, and Croatian nobility turned to Ladislaus in order to bring him into the throne.

It was infact Croatian nobility, that brought Anjou's to Hungary for the first time too. Paul Šubić, major magnate of Kingdom of Hungary brought Anjou, he ruled as hereditary ban of Croatia, and Lord of Bosnia. But his new king proved to be more than marionete and managed to take down all magnates one by one. Ha, didnt really turned out what they hoped for I guess.

Anyway, only with arrival of Turks, did Venice cemented its rule over Dalmatia. It was very shifty prior to that.
    Last edited by Hrobatos; November 08, 2013 at 08:30 PM.

Please used this histoical hungarian units to the correct date:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...UM-OF-INFANTRY

Page 1 of 45 123456789101126 ... LastLast