Quote Originally Posted by Aneirin View Post
No worries

Well, a garrison script would be feasible that is for sure, many mods have one. As I recall TIW had one once too, though we have removed it.. actually I forgot why..?
Anyway, what do you mean by garrison troops, some militias hastily drawn from the population of the settlement?

Yes. The suggestion was made to make it viable to increase the size of armies and income without making it too easy to take a city by assault.

Finances. The reason it is harder to keep an army in the field in TIW is simply that we wanted to represent the importance of money during this time. Actually the period of the Italian Wars ended simply because the French and Hapsburg ran out of money in the end. So if you are in trouble we have implemented a nice event, enabling you to make a loan , though you might want to consider to send out your merchants to lucrative resources.
As for the upkeep of the units, I am currently completely overworking that part of the game. TIW-Ultimate will strictly follow the guidelines of Real Recruitment and Real Combat project.

That's great. I love the Real Recruitment Mod. That will be worth waiting for.

As for your idea! Awesome, but sadly it is not feasible. The ability to call a crusade is linked to the college of cardinals, which we have completely deactivated due gameplay and historical reasons

I now see, a bit more clearly, where you're going with this mod. From a historical point of view I agree with you.

Nevertheless, this idea about forming a league is great, the problem is, we have already decided how to deal with such occasions. We chose the historical one, means we will spawn all events according to their dates and in respect of any preconditions. So to implement your idea would mean to completely overthrow our current concept and that is not possible I am afraid

But, many thank's for sharing your ideas
And thank you for taking the time to design such a great mod.