Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bugs

Default Re: Bugs

Couple of things from the latest version

Rome can still recruit Cohors Reformata in all settlements after Remuneration Reform
    Unconverted Main settlement buildings in Iberia allow Rome to recruit some Iberian units/
    Balbor

Former Creative Director
    Former Head Unit Modeller and Texture
    Fourth Age:Total War

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

must not have saved correctly, ill add it to the next fix that im working on

Also re: the barbarian units, thats something that will take longer to fix
    Last edited by Magnar; February 19, 2014 at 04:18 AM.

I was hoping Remuneration Reform and Cohors Evocata Reformata would be recruitable from the L2 Barracks outside Rome. Converting a settlements main building to a Roman one only takes a few turns.
    Balbor

Former Creative Director

some of the Celtic units recruited from the Roman Auxillia building have default unit card pic.
    Balbor

Former Creative Director

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

which units specifically?

I think it's the Auxiliary Naked Swordsmen and the Auxiliary Shortswords
    Balbor

Former Creative Director

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

ah they are vanilla units and will be deleted anyway. Ive not actually changed anything from them so not sure why their cards are default

yeah shortswords are not even appearing on the battle map: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7...0/screenshots/ (recruited in massalia with auxiliary barracks, playing as rome) Strange that their unit cards show them as naval units though.
    I think the naked warriors still work fine though.

I've gotten that naval unit card before with other mods when the ui card was not loaded properly. I ended up having to copy them directly into the ui folder.

There seems to be a money bug (I do hope this hasn't been mentioned yet). My empire has $millions after just one glitched turn. Its happened twice now. First time, I figured it was a crazy glitch, so I loaded a save about 20 turns old. Then, of course, it happened again. It's ruined my campaign and I'm sorry to say I'm forced to stat again.

Here's a screeny (I'm Rome):
    https://www.box.net/shared/ion806uzz8ks57h3r0sh

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

@velvet, which version of the mod are you using? steamworkshop, sourceforge or moddb?

if you are using moddb or sourceforge versions, have you got version 2.311 or 2.31? as I was under the impression that this bug was fixed in 2.311

even better, send me your magnar_mod.pack file from your rome 2 data directory.
    Last edited by Magnar; February 25, 2014 at 02:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnar View Post
    @velvet, which version of the mod are you using? steamworkshop, sourceforge or moddb?

if you are using moddb or sourceforge versions, have you got version 2.311 or 2.31? as I was under the impression that this bug was fixed in 2.311

even better, send me your magnar_mod.pack file from your rome 2 data directory.
    Sourceforge v2.31... I'm DLing 2.311 now. Thanks for the reply Magnar. Will this fix my campaign or will I need to start a fresh one?

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Any money in your treasury wont be changed, it will only stop ridiculous money being earnt

Hi, I noticed that on many unit captains, no weapon models are present, saw this a lot on the overhauled roman units such as hastati, principes, triarii (of all eras) etc... also on some celtic and gallic unit captains. I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I can post some screenshots if need be.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

yes i am aware of them as ive not actually redone the officers yet. tehy will be redone at a later date.

I'm unable to get the mod working at all. I've installed update 9 and tried running MM 2.311 both with and without the mod manager. Either way, the game gets stuck in the first loading screen with the windows cursor showing up as loading(or whatever you call the little circle you get when it's doing something). I played an earlier version of the mod back in autumn and enjoyed it a lot more than vanilla TWR2, so it would be nice to get it working again.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

which modules are you trying to use?

magnar_mod.pack, 2tpy.pack and x1.pack.

I just tested the DeI mod and it's giving me the same issue. Smaller mods seem to work fine, so maybe it's an issue with overhaul mods or something like that.

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't figure out how the edit the earlier one. Not sure if it's relevant, but mod manager lists a ton of conflicts for all the .pack files I've tried to load.

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

it is possible that you have mods in your data folder that are using the wrong pack type.

Try removing all mod files from you data folder for all mods, then putting only the 3 magnar mod files there and try loading.

If that doesnt work, try verifying the integrity of your game cache.