Thread: [Tech Products] R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Default [Tech Products] R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones

Legend
    All spoilers contain an image.

Name
    Company- http://www.7dayshop.com/
    Brought from- Amazon
    Item- Wireless Headphones

Price
    Uk-£14.93 + £2.00 P&P
    Euro-€17.40 + €2.34 P&P
    US- $23.97 + $3.21 P&P

Intro
    Basically I wanted the freedom of being able to just move without being tethered to a wire, also every wired headphone I've own over the years have always been thrown away because the wire has lost it's connectivity and so I thought why not go wireless.

Product Specs
    -frequency response: 18 Hz - 22 KHz
    -Signal to noise ratio: 95 db
    -Rechargeable 400mAh Li-Polymer Battery
    -5-10 metre working distance
    -Working time : UP to 20 hours
    -Standby time : UP to 400 hours
    -Dimensions (Main Body) : 54 X 23mm
    -Internal Band Measurement: 35 cm

Whats In The Box
    x 1 Bluetooth headphones
    x 1 Travel Carry Case x 1 Usb charging cable x 1 User guide

General Usage
    Basically I mainly use the headphone to pair up with my Iphone and listen to music or even answer a call with it's in-built mic. I also watch films on my Ipad and so pair it up with that. I've recently (3 days ago) got my Bluetooth adapter for my Laptop and so when I'm out and about or inside I can just pair the headphones with the adapter and watch/listen to films/music.

I did buy an adapter that took nearly a month to receive and then to find it didn't work, and so decided I would try another type and so got that 3 days ago to which I'm now watching a film on my laptop whilst typing this review.

Initial impression
    Whilst I was browsing around for wireless headphones this one attracted me but what put me off was the low cost of the product, to which I thought would reflect the quality of the product. However I thought what the hell and went for it, as I opened the package my first instant reaction was how small it is, I mean it's tiny, anyway after a few days of usage I decided it was the best thing I'd brought for value of money for a long time.

I've watched the whole breaking bad seasons with each episode around 45 mins long and I'd watch around 3-4 every evening, each day I'd used around 180 mins of battery life, and in one week around 1260mins of battery life plus the various other uses I'm getting through out the day. So in total let's say 22 hours, 22 hours of not needing a charge. I'd say I'd need a nights charge once every two weeks, which for £16.00 is ridiculously good.

Sound quality-8/10
    Battery life- 9/10 (10/10 would be unlimited )
    Useability- 8/10
    Durability- 9/10
    Portability- 10/10

Pros
    -
    Extremely light
    -Collapsible headband
    -Brilliant battery life
    -Easily portable
    -Ergonomic design
    -Great sound quality

Cons
    -Could have included a port for a wired cable for people who don't or can't have a bluetooth adapter for a design feature
    -The headphone ears could have been a tad bigger, I like over ear headphones but it's still just as good.
    -Charging times could be better

Conclusion
    I would rather pay £30 for it as I feel like I'm stealing from them!, I'm so glad I brought them and would recommend them to anyone.

Additional Information
    -The cable requires a USB port or wall-plug to charge the device. As I'm a Apple user I just used my plugs that was given from those devices.
    -The Bluetooth adapter I got was this one.

Images

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Product page image of the ergonomic design

Legio's Avatar EMPRESS OF ALL THINGS
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: [Tech Products] R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones

I have narrow ear canals, so I have trouble finding things that aren't too big and will fall out. How big would you say your ears are? Did these headphones stay in?

The Roman Republic's Avatar Alea iacta est
    Citizen Content Emeritus

Default Re: [Tech Products] R7 Sport Series Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones

They are 2.6 " long, from the ear lobe to the top.

they are made to bend inwards slightly, if you look at the 2nd image you can what I mean, so this adds stability whenever you wear it to ensure it doesn't fall off, plus in the 3rd image you can see the hook above the speaker, where it slots behind the ear for a more secure fit.