Thread: Rise of Three Kingdoms T-Shirts and More Available NOW at the TWC Store!!!

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Icon6 Rise of Three Kingdoms T-Shirts and More Available NOW at the TWC Store!!!

The TWC Store now has a Mods Section, and the Rise of Three Kingdoms mod is the first mod to have products available!

Right now RoTK has two t-shirts available. If you would like the RoTK mod symbol or anything else on any other products please let me know. You can also request any custom design on any product you want, including your user name, avatar, or anything really. For requests please check out the CafePress Store forum and you will find the Request subforum. If you know a mod leader please tell them about what we are doing if you would like to see their mods featured in the store.

The Rise of Three Kingdoms White Value T-shirt is a great value at $11.99, with the RoTK mod symbol on the front.

Rise of Three Kingdoms Mod T-shirt!

The Rise Of Three Kingdoms T-Shirt W/ Mod List is also available. If features the same RoTK symbol on the front but also a design listing all the Hosted Mods of TWC on the back. It reminds me of a concert t-shirt.

Rise of Three Kingdoms T-shirt W/ Mod List

Funds received from this store will be used to maintain and run TWC. This includes server maintenance, hosting, various software licenses, and prizes and competitions.

y2day

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Default Re: Rise of Three Kingdoms T-Shirts and More Available NOW at the TWC Store!!!

New RoTK t-shirt now available at the TWC Store!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/twcenter.1032174618

Featuring new RoTK Symbol

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Default Re: Rise of Three Kingdoms T-Shirts and More Available NOW at the TWC Store!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I would totally buy this T-Shirt for a mod. This is the best goddamn Total War Mod I've ever seen. I just reinstalled it cause my own modpack crashed the system, but it's cool cause you guys have achieved everything I was aiming for! And way way more! In a fresh setting! It's awesome, it's beautiful, great work guys.