Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod v2.5 (Patch 17)

Default Re: Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod v2.5 (new MR version, minor factions)

Its a Small World is contained in the mod.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

I think Macedon shoud be in this mod, they were a empire too, Romans did bash them so easly like the Ptolemely or the Selekuds.
    All Orks is equal, but some Orks are more equal dan uvvas.

I would love to try this mod but it does not appear to load. I intentionally went online to steam for patch 7 and also got what I suppose is the baktria related patch(8?). At any rate your mod is the only one active in mod manager and when I start the game as rome the etruscans are still there as in vanilla. I also note that the meaningful resources mod adds wheat to Syracuse along with some other changes but with only your mod active that as well as the other traces of meaningful resources are also gone. Do you have any idea as to what could be the problem? I took the mod from here this morning. thanks. the game is now v1.7.0 build 8630.476967 NEVER MIND. Had a copy of the meaningfull resources and an older one of yours in the data folder although inactive to mod manager. once removed works fine.
    Last edited by trk; December 13, 2013 at 12:12 PM.

Hello!!! sorry for the grammar because it's not my native язык.пожалуйста You might not have this mod on 12 TPY do, and all the rest leave at 4 TPY ? I just really like your work, simply super

No, I don't have a 12TPY version at the moment. You can change that in your own save game, if you want. Turns per year is easy to change.

Tutorial: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?622873-Rome-2-Basic-Mods-Mod-Compilations-and-Save-Game-Editing&p=13270783&viewfull=1#post13270783

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    No, I don't have a 12TPY version at the moment. You can change that in your own save game, if you want. Turns per year is easy to change.

Tutorial: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?622873-Rome-2-Basic-Mods-Mod-Compilations-and-Save-Game-Editing&p=13270783&viewfull=1#post13270783
    thank you very much

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

I see a little error, it's 272 BC, so then why do the Romans have Southern Italy, the Brundisium region? Didn't Epeiros have that, if so why do the Romans in this mod have it

Brundisium wasn't actually founded yet, but Pyrrhus had pulled out of Southern Italy by 272 BC.

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

shouldn't macedoon have larissa

Default Re: Hēgemonía: Large Empires Mod v2.5 (Updated - Patch 8)

Patch 8 Compatible. Doesnt include some updates (new victory conditions) yet.

Also doesnt include new faction's campaign objectives and some texts.
    Last edited by Dresden; December 17, 2013 at 03:10 PM.

Now fully updated for patch 8.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Well done! Do you ever sleep?

May I ask how you improved diplomacy between Carthage and Africa/Spain? Is it possible via startpos editing or how could I better the relations between the African/Iberian tribes and Carthage?

Its the cai_personalities_cultural_multipliers table.

Should work fine with 8.1 right? Don't see why it wouldn't but Its not like i've dug through your files either =P

Yes this is compatible with 8.1

Hi Dresden, is this mod compatible with DeI? I know you are part of both teams, but I cannot find any info on how the two mods interact.

If it is compatible (or mostly), which version would you recommend for the least headaches?

Some of the changes in this mod are in DeI. The region ownership changes are more conservative in DeI, though.

It is up to you. If you want Rome to be expanded and Egypt/Seleucids to be expanded more, then use Hegemonia. If you load this mod first it will work with DeI.

Hi,

I initiated a seleucid campaign with the new update with has been much enjoyable, however i think i found a bug of some kind. It seems carthago does not function properly, so far i have reached turn 85 but they have not developed any of their settlements and have remained passive through the campaign.

Here are some screenshots:

Make sure you have the new version of the mod. The older version had a bug with Carthage's buildings.