Thread: Time for me to move on

Default Time for me to move on

I am glad to announce that I've joined Darth Vader, in his effort to develop the innovative battle simulator game, ULTIMATE GENERAL: GETTYSBURG. Fundamental ethical issues do not allow me to support any more mods for other games, so I have to move on in this new chapter of my life.

I feel deeply the need to thank the community and TWC for this exceptional experience I had all these years. I was very happy meeting and working with all of you. From time to time I'll have a quick look on the forum but without the shiny armour of the modder.

I am looking forward to meet you again in my new camp at UGG forum and share with you the excitement of UGG developing.

Farewell and take care,

HusserlTW

zzzms's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Time for me to move on

Good luck with that. Don't forget to tell us when you've finished so we can all have a go at Ultimate General.

The most certain test by which we judge whether a country is really free is the amount of security enjoyed by minorities.~John Acton, [1877].

"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. " ~ Hubert H. Humphrey

"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members." ~ Mahatma Ghandi

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

Bye! Care to leave me one of those badges as a farewell gift?

ImKyleJames's Avatar Semisalis

Cool I wish you and the Ultimate General team the best of luck, I look forward to playing this new line of games!