Thread: graphic decrease to 1 FPS in battle - suddenly & without a reason

Default graphic decrease to 1 FPS in battle - suddenly & without a reason

Howdy,
    Can anybody explain why during battle suddenly my FPS decrease to 1 (one) FPS, e.g. it happends during the siege when AI breaks my gates all AI army is moving forward into the city BUT before al AI army was assembling withput lags and FPS problems. I reduced grahic from Ultra to High to help but no results at all.

I use 4rd patch nad G.E.M. mod only.

Can anyone help ?

Default Re: graphic decrease to 1 FPS in battle - suddenly & without a reason

Is it raining?

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

This happens to me only in the rain, which is just fantastic considering I'm in the middle of an Iceni campaign and can't complete a battle.

This happens to me most battles. Smooth as silk when its only my army moving but as soon as the AI army starts to think my PC lugs to a crawl which gets even worse when combat animations happen. Done a bit or research and apart from having a better rig not much we can do. The animations have been poorly optimized so hopefully CA will look into this more.