Thread: No Ottoman modern university?

Default No Ottoman modern university?

As playing the Ottomans, i found out that a modern university is not available for the Ottoman faction. I find this very disturbing because you need that in order to research new technologies and to be able to build new buildings (like global trading company). Anyone knows how to fix this? I would be so grateful!

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

Default Re: No Ottoman modern university?

You need to build a school in Istanbul and upgrade it. You cannot upgrade the Anatolian School to the highest level as it isn't in your capital city
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Hey, sorry for picking up the thread but how is this done? since then priocedure hasn't changed? Because I decided to remember my youth and want to play a bit, but I'm not sure if my information is still current.

Nice!

Hi, there it is quite simple, you just have to follow some steps to be able to open it. I came here because I was reading this book https://freebooksummary.com/category...n-before-dying which is called A Lesson Before Dying, it is very well replayed the life of simple people, I used to play this game in the past, now I have only warm memories of it and here this book reminded me of it and now I want to play a little in this perfect game to remember my youth.