Thread: Best MTW mod

Default Best MTW mod

Hi everyone, im currently away from my gaming pc for about the next week and need something to do. Seeing as i have only played 1 MTW campaign, i was wondering what the best mod is for MTW that improves upon the medievalness, not a conversion.

I've seen stuff about BKb and XL, i have MTW gold including VI, if that helps. I'd like a good , fun, immersive mod

Default Re: Best MTW mod

XL is the way to go.

Civitate

I agree with Dark Knight. XL is definetly the best, its far more user friendly and easier to install the BK super mod, NTW has a newer version NTW2 for RTW, Hellenic TW is great as well though.
    Under the patronage of Rhah and brother of eventhorizen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    I agree with Dark Knight. XL is definetly the best, its far more user friendly and easier to install the BK super mod, NTW has a newer version NTW2 for RTW, Hellenic TW is great as well though.
    You know I put instructions on the installation for a reason right?
    [In the women's room, which Larry had to use, he puts his water bottle in his pants instead of the trash to avoid being recognized]

Producer's daughter: [enters] Hi mister. Thanks for fixing my doll.

[hugs him]

Larry: Aww, don't worry about it sweetheart.

Producer's daughter: [looks at him, scared, and runs out] Mommy, mommy. The old man's in the bathroom, and he's got something hard in his pants.

Curb Your Enthusiam

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

BKB where can i download your mod??

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

I've been enjoying Pike and Musket total war. It covers basically the time period from the 1500's to the early 1800's, so it requires a completely different way of looking at the game. It is very comprehensive.

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

installed that a couple weeks ago but idk why but i always got uncontrollable lag with that game but with NTW v6 i was fine.... dont know wat i did wrong

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Count Flip
    BKB where can i download your mod??

Try this link mate:

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=30858
    [In the women's room, which Larry had to use, he puts his water bottle in his pants instead of the trash to avoid being recognized]

[hugs him]

Producer's daughter: [looks at him, scared, and runs out] Mommy, mommy. The old man's in the bathroom, and he's got something hard in his pants.

Curb Your Enthusiam

Dutchpower's Avatar Senator

How is your other mtw mod project going bkb?
    Batavorum miliaria.

"Tits or GTFO. You know the rules and so do I."

Pretty well mate. I've decided though to release both eras together rather than one at a time, as I think it would be best. I hope it should be done by Christmas now, as it definitely won't take as long to do as the first period.

[hugs him]

Curb Your Enthusiam

After my current Sicilian/GA/Hard/Early campaign (now 1164), I am looking to install a mod too. But, I have MTW: Gold Edition, and also replaced the .exe with the 2.01 .exe as necessary...so that makes me nervous because how, then, do I go about getting the mods to work? Or rather, will they worked on MTW: Gold with the 2.01 patch?