Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN=======[[VERSION 4 Released 18 April, 2014]]

Default Re: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN MAP MOD=============[UPDATED VERSION 3: 11/13/2013][New Screens] UPLOADED to Steam Workshop

Link for version 3 is not working, the file has been deleted.

Default Re: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN MAP MOD=============[UPDATED VERSION 3: 11/13/2013][New Screens] UPLOADED to Steam Workshop

download steam version guys...

But we want non-steam link! Is it that hard to post non-steam version?

Hoplite of Ilis's Avatar Domesticus

I've seen it for some time. I'll try it on the next campaign. Looks good from the images. I wonder how it plays.

Miles

Any possibility to make this mod working for ultra settings?

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Question

I once tried your mod and it crashed on the battle map.

Is there a way where we can play battles on your modded cities/towns?

Tuhaj bej's Avatar Libertus

Hello!

I would like to ask that the seasons can not be adapted to this change?
    Excellent mod, congratulations!

STELLover's Avatar Senator

@Marshall: It should not crash. If it still does probably a conflict with some other mods that I am not aware of. most mods should work. Do you have Better Water (TM)?

@Tuhaj: Seasons can be adapted.

ROME 2 Mod: More Cities and Settlements on Campaign Map:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194761024

Download link doesn't work

Team you have to fix the cities that do not have walls, eg Jerusalem, and Syracuse are great cities have walls.

can you please give us a download link (not steam!!!)

please give us an not-steam download

@ Everyone

OK So I found a way to make my mod compatible for all terrain and graphics settings, as well as improve and diversify the models, and even remove the graphical glitches. However this requires that I use Ultimate Unwrap Pro 3D for me to do such editing. This program costs $50 and I am not going to bother paying for it just so that I can do the mod. But I am willing to accept donations (I don't know how I can set it up though). Anyway, if I can get the program running it can greatly improve this mod. Currently UU3D is the only app that will allow me to do this as it requires core game files as well as rigidmodel_v2 which there are no programs that will allow me to edit. Any additional suggestions or comments regarding this matter will be appreciated.

Thank you. STELLover out

Default Re: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN MAP MOD=============[UPDATED INFO ON PAGE 8. PLEASE READ]

Hi, could you tell me, why you donīt give us a not steam link? There are people who donīt use steam and want your realy great mod.
    thanks

Default Re: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN MAP MOD=============[UPDATED INFO ON PAGE 8. PLEASE READ]

@Gnom68.

I posted a download link that has the file from an external website. It works fine for me. I don't know why you are complaining. People who do not use Steam can download it from there.
    I am in the process of updating to Version 4 which has compatibility to all campaign textures, etc. so a new link will be posted soon anyway

UPDATE: 16 April, 2014

Thanks to the gracious donation from SandraDevilGirl, I have been able to purchase the program and I will start working on the mod again. Version 4 will be out by this Satuday so stay tuned.

If you can, please +rep SandraDevilGirl

Stellover out

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/membe...andraDevilGirl

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by gnom68 View Post
    Hi, could you tell me, why you donīt give us a not steam link? There are people who donīt use steam and want your realy great mod.
    thanks
    Are you referring to pirated versions?

happy to help :-)
    Good going CA, you really must be proud of your hard work.....

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    http://www.raceinfo.no/temp/rome2%20blast.gif

Version 4 will be released Saturday (19th)

Changelog (v4)
    - New city models for Rome, Eastern, Greek and Barbarian Cultures
    - Full compatibility for all graphics and terrain settings (which means extreme + ultra settings)
    - Fixed graphical glitch of city underlay for minor settlements

Version 5 will focus more on the addition/placement/relocation of the settlements.

Keep your heads up everyone.

STELLover out

Vimes's Avatar Semisalis

Great news regarding the mods development and well done SandraDevilGirl for your most generous contribution.