Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN=======[[VERSION 4 Released 18 April, 2014]]

Default Re: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN MAP MOD=============[UPDATED VERSION 3: 11/13/2013][New Screens] UPLOADED to Steam Workshop

STELLover, great work you are doing with this mod. Nothing else out there like this change.

Do you know if it is possible to move existing cities within their regions?

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

D.Vallier's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN MAP MOD=============[UPDATED VERSION 3: 11/13/2013][New Screens] UPLOADED to Steam Workshop

I've been watching that thread for a while. Is it possible to create battlemaps so you can add them to these minor city/towns on the campaign map?
    I believe that way we can make them much more than just eye candy.
    Aewsome work btw! Keep it up! Can't wait to see it's development in the future!
    +rep
    D. Vallier sends regards...
    "Una parola d'onuri vali sangu."
    (La Famiglia's motto)

STELLover's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    STELLover, great work you are doing with this mod. Nothing else out there like this change.

Do you know if it is possible to move existing cities within their regions?

@Dvallier- I am waiting for mod tools. Until then nothing further I can do
    @Dresden- I don't think so. The only "method" we have are modding the supertextures or the startpos, but I have no luck. I don't even think it was possible with Shogun 2 so I am doubtful we can do it for Rome 2

ROME 2 Mod: More Cities and Settlements on Campaign Map:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=194761024

Cant wait tools mods !!! The communauty like you, will do a brillant job with that !! I hope a big big map of europa with the same scale that CAESAR IN GAUL, with seasons, with a crazy lof of cities like in this mod etc.. etc... OMG oyééééé

STELLover ; do you go to the summit modding in January at CA ? If yes, request them this tools
    RTW 1 fan - betrayed, disillusioned, disgusted with Rome 2.
    My thematic camping project on autonomy ==> http://www.camping-la-ressource.fr/

Some of the towns should be smaller. Some are so big that is hard do see the difference with a city. I dont know if its possible to mod this but towns away from cities should have huts or shacks but not houses like in the cities to make it look like more countryside-like IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by neoiq5719 View Post
    Some of the towns should be smaller. Some are so big that is hard do see the difference with a city. I dont know if its possible to mod this but towns away from cities should have huts or shacks but not houses like in the cities to make it look like more countryside-like IMO.
    Make your own version then I am not going through the effort to decrease the size from one person's complaint/preference

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Is this compatible with patch 8/8.1?

yep

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Thanks!

hola perdon como intalo este mod!

mentecato's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by lutteral View Post
    hola perdón como instalo este mod!

en steam>explorar workshop>busca el mod>suscribete al mod

(luego en el gestor de mods activa la pestaña verde)

InSignia's Avatar Laetus

Version 4 anytime soon?

K.i.S's Avatar Laetus

fix v3 link? please

K.i.S's Avatar Laetus

Hey, people, send me v3 to kis2017[[[[[@]]]]]ya.ru, tnx))))

Hey guys the link does not seem to be working. Download it by subscribing to my mod on Steam

Steam >> Community >> Workshop >> Rome II >> "More Towns and Cities" Type and search in the Search Bar

K.i.S's Avatar Laetus

I disorder as download via Steam can not could you be kind enough to throw a file here @https://mega.co.nz/@?

KIS- Try this link again. It works for me

https://rapidshare.com/share/ED33F99...5E921192F613BB

K.i.S's Avatar Laetus

it worked thank you so much you did a great job well done!

Icon8 Re: STELLover's MORE TOWNS AND CITIES ON CAMPAIGN MAP MOD=============[UPDATED VERSION 3: 11/13/2013][New Screens] UPLOADED to Steam Workshop

lease change the link of the version v3 in rapidshare does not let me please.

please*