Thread: What controls the unit you get from making a clan a vassal

Default What controls the unit you get from making a clan a vassal

I was wondering if there was some script or table or something that controls what unit you get when you defeat a clan and make them a vassal. I'd like to be able to control what units are given in that situation, but I couldn't find anything like that yet.

Default Re: What controls the unit you get from making a clan a vassal

Huge bump, but it beats making a new thread.

I'm looking for the same thing. I think it has to be a script, possibly using the FactionBecomesLiberationProtectorate event? But I'm confused about how scripting is handled in Shogun 2. campaigns/jap_shogun/scripting.lua only handles the starting missions for the major factions.

I am also looking for this... Man since 2013 no answers? Is there no one from CA on this forum that knows those things?

A wild guess would be their priority value? There's some tables that set priorities for recruitment and other things, so maybe the unit with the lowest (or highest?) priority is the one given to you by your vassal?

Quote Originally Posted by TAKEDA ⬤ SHINGEN View Post
    A wild guess would be their priority value? There's some tables that set priorities for recruitment and other things, so maybe the unit with the lowest (or highest?) priority is the one given to you by your vassal?
    have or had you guys figured this out yet? lemme know thanks

Nope, still nothing.