Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Hic Sunt Dracones Enhancement Mod

Default Re: Hic Sunt Dracones Animations Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius Augustus
    Hmmm... would I be correct in assuming you do not have the 4TPY mod??

first i installed a clean RTW 1.5 then BI then i patched it to 1.6 after i installed RTRPE 1.6 then i downloaded ur mod and put them in the right places also when i try starting a new campaign it brings me back to new campaign screen srry i also have ^ that problem when i exit and by the way whats TPY 4?
    Last edited by Phaylanx; September 27, 2006 at 03:30 PM.

No need to say sorry, I should be the one apologising to you!!
    Please note that this mod is only compatible with 1.7beta now, and that you'll need to install 1.7beta before using this mod

EDIT: I hope that fixes your problem

when i download the 1.7 patch whenever i try to start a custom battle it CTD on me any help?

Okay, so 1.7 without my mod CTDs in a custom battle?
    Do you have "-show_err" enabled?

dont think so im currently uninstalling everything(sigh) and trying it again(sigh) it usually CTDS when im playing with mecedon and using the hypasipti

(sigh)!!!
    Well, after you reinstall everything, right click your RTR shortcut, go to Target: and type
    -show_err
    on the end. Most CTDs will then give an error message which will be alot easier to solve

EDIT: Okay, if you're reinstalling then I'm going to go chill out on Counter Strike
    Last edited by JoeyJubb; September 27, 2006 at 03:46 PM. Reason: -ne NO, -show_err YES

okay ill try that thnxz! by the way wheres this target thing? i sound like a noob

Dw you're not a noob! Noobs are annoying and you're not annoying

Right click the RTR shortcut and press properties.
    In the dialogue box, press the Shortcut tab.
    Next to Target: type in -show_err after the rest of the text and outside the quotes.
    Press OK.

As a note, if you would like to increase the performance of your game, replace everything in the "Target:" section with this:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /C "start /HIGH RomeTW-BI.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9" -mod: -nm -show_err

Note: this will decrease the performance of other programs while the game is running
    Last edited by JoeyJubb; September 27, 2006 at 03:45 PM. Reason: not -ne!!! lol

o okay thnxz man

Lol, I accidentally typed -ne, i meant -show_err, i've changed the post now

EDIT: going away to play counter strike, be back in a few hours

okay i did everything and they still cant do spearwall or shieldwall im so confused also where can i get this 4TPY mod??
    Last edited by Phaylanx; September 27, 2006 at 04:43 PM.

OMG! I just realised.... go to your shortcut properties and press "find target", if it opens a window with RomeTw.exe highlighted, then that's your problem!

In the target section, type this: "C:\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\RomeTW-BI" -mod: -show_err

Ps, tip: just make a new post instead of editing the old one then it's easier for me to notice

o okay but they still dont have spear wall and when i exit it says the same error as Flavius Augustus had something about missing leader bonus

*cries*
    Okay, I have no idea why this is happening, I'm going to upload you my guess at a fix - give me about 2 mins.

Try using theses, just copy the descr_stat.txt file over the old one and use the shortcut in the archive

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKB03T15

im sorry in my game they fight with their spears over hand and everything but they dont have the sheild wall ability i even checked the export descr file and it says it right their sheild wall but in the game they dont have it

Stop apoligising! Hehe, I don't mind helping at all

o ok im just a real nice guy

So... did the new descr_stat.txt work?