Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Pepper Fire Sale - Total War: Rome II w/ Will from CA

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Default Re: Hot Pepper Fire Sale - Total War: Rome II w/ Will from CA

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian349 View Post
    You aren't the only one. I am all too familiar with your words.

I have definitely bitten your head off recently after your even more out of line comments. I only speak this way because the people who sit here complaining on and on and on are not contributing anything. Make a complaint, say your piece, and move on. Any more of that is too much.
    While complaining about complainers, you're not achieving anything good...

Notice that i'm complaining versus a complainer who is complaining against a complainer.
    Last edited by =Vastator=; October 11, 2013 at 09:30 AM.
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

PT_ReVoLuTioN's Avatar Tiro

Now i dare them to try a little bit of pure Capsaicin XDD they would cut their tongues off XDD
    Last edited by PT_ReVoLuTioN; October 11, 2013 at 10:04 AM.
    Epic Quotes
    "Religious wars are basically people killing each other over who has the better imaginary friend."
    "To win without risk is to triumph without glory." - Pierre Corneille
    "You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

Rome II - Total Disappointment

Humble Warrior's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

You aren't the only one. I am all too familiar with your words.

I have definitely bitten your head off recently after your even more out of line comments. I only speak this way because the people who sit here complaining on and on and on are not contributing anything. Make a complaint, say your piece, and move on. Any more of that is too much.
    Difference with me is I don`t start something then when someone gives me back equal, go whining to a Mod about it afterwards, I take as much as I give. And my words are always to the point correctly. Certainly not out of line to you- You just didn`t like being told the truth. Being told the TRUTH sternly is NOT the same as an insult, even if it might feel like it.

I only ever once let myself get goaded into saying something I shouldn`t have to someone - and that person in my mind should`ve been banned because what he said was a great affront to innocent unborn everywhere.

This game blows chunks, no marketing add is going to console me. Try a ghost pepper.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Sharpe's Avatar Praeses

I can't even eat a Korma without a big glass of water Jeez

General Maximus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Lol, many Indians can eat those peppers without flinching. My maternal grandpa does.

God, someone posted the right comment on that video - if only every advertisement was like this, the whole world would sit and watch.
    सार्वभौम सम्राट चत्रवर्ती - भारतवर्ष
    स्वर्गपुत्र पीतसम्राट - चीन
    महाराजानाभ्याम महाराजा - पारसिक

Blackwolf's Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Anna_Gein View Post
    @ OP you should link the video as I did in my post for clarity. If you don't know how to do so, copy past my post and I will remove this part once you did so.
    Thanks I was in a small rush & because of that & the TWC servers still acting weird (Not to mention it's been awhile since I posted a youtube video here) I just linked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Warrior View Post
    Difference with me is I don`t start something then when someone gives me back equal, go whining to a Mod about it afterwards, I take as much as I give. And my words are always to the point correctly. Certainly not out of line to you- You just didn`t like being told the truth. Being told the TRUTH sternly is NOT the same as an insult, even if it might feel like it.

I only ever once let myself get goaded into saying something I shouldn`t have to someone - and that person in my mind should`ve been banned because what he said was a great affront to innocent unborn everywhere.
    You and I are not on the same page. When you behaved like a brat I voiced my anger, and the manner in which I did caused both of our posts to be removed by mods. I just assumed you actually read it before it was removed, you should have, you need a bit of a smack to get some sense.

Don't make me repeat myself, when ever you post I tend to get very angry over your bratty attitude and childish behaviour. You need to respect people and act like an adult, even over the internet, buddy.

You are also clearly very deluded, thinking I "started" something by voicing my opinion, and you "told me the truth" by insulting me personally. Nice.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Good times!

Can't even look at this guy, someone just tell me what this vid's about.

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Warrior View Post

You and I are not on the same page. When you behaved like a brat I voiced my anger, and the manner in which I did caused both of our posts to be removed by mods. I just assumed you actually read it before it was removed, you should have, you need a bit of a smack to get some sense.

Don't make me repeat myself, when ever you post I tend to get very angry over your bratty attitude and childish behaviour. You need to respect people and act like an adult, even over the internet, buddy.

You are also clearly very deluded, thinking I "started" something by voicing my opinion, and you "told me the truth" by insulting me personally. Nice.
    If you two don't make nice I'm cancelling Christmas this year.
    Last edited by Rittsy; October 12, 2013 at 03:46 AM.

pajomife's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheart11 View Post
    should have been a suppository.
    A very big one.

Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by daelin4 View Post
    Will the court jester is wheeled out and put through intense pain to please the masses. CA are still continuing their relentless marketing campaign despite the already horrendous reception to their game.

Kambe's Avatar Biarchus

Don't preorder games!

aaw poor guy xD

did he died?
    Last edited by Ahmad al-Fareed; October 12, 2013 at 08:35 AM. Reason: formatting fails

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

lol Will CA.always makes me laugh. love that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by daelin4 View Post
    Will gets free screentime to promote Rome 2 on a private channel (he isn't the first one), on the condition that he eats a habanero pepper first. He is clearly in quite a bit of pain.
    Stupidity is the natural state of human beings; brilliance is when we fail at stupidity.

Speaking of which...

I am ever more reminded of this guy when browsing certain threads.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12