Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) SARE v101 released

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE)

Found it! I think, testing it now. I was switching up the officers when I made the new variant and didn't realize I changed the cavalry units officer to one with a standard bearer. I'll update, test, and upload shortly.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE)

Quote Originally Posted by Smarmy View Post
    Found it! I think, testing it now. I was switching up the officers when I made the new variant and didn't realize I changed the cavalry units officer to one with a standard bearer. I'll update, test, and upload shortly.
    Can you send me just the files to update in my "all In one" mod please?

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) AARE V103 HOTFIX

@ToonTotalWar You mean you want the exported AARE_land_units table? Sure, one second.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) AARE V103 HOTFIX

Quote Originally Posted by Smarmy View Post
    @ToonTotalWar You mean you want the exported AARE_land_units table? Sure, one second.
    if that is the only file to change in the mod thats great

@ToonTotalWar
    Yes it was a very minor change, literally only one wrong entry was causing the ctd. It was trying to load a standard bearer for the scythian cavalry unit and there either weren't enough horses or standard bearers can't ride them. Probably the former. It shouldn't break any save games either for the campaigns people have started fresh with 103.

And once more you rock!
    Can you add (when you'll have time, no rush) the hotfix to an updated version of the mod (or is it a standalone file? Cant test it right now sadly)

EDIT: nevermind, it's simply the corrected mod as a whole, not a "patch" Stupid me hehe
    Last edited by Gauloisier de la Gauloiserie; October 15, 2013 at 04:31 AM.
    Ceci est une signature

@Δράκων
    The hotfix isn't like patch or anything, I updated the v103 pack and reuploaded it to the external site. You just have to download the new pack file and overwrite the old one, and your Athens campaign can resume.
    Cheers.

Thanks for the update. Your work is really appreciated.

For some reason the Epilektoi Hoplitai has lost its colour scheme
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xt2ps2s2b7iuszn/Rome2.exe_DX11_20131015_195822.bmp

Edit: Fixed it, its just clashes with realistic unit height mod that all!
    Last edited by Cactus_Punch; October 15, 2013 at 04:00 PM.

@Cactus Punch
    Only the Epilektoi? The screenshots were taken with Natural Dyes Macedon Black, and the only change I made to Epilektoi was their cloaks, switched them so they use one of two, alternating between the primary and secondary colors which is what it looks like in your picture. Hmm.

Don't worry I fixed it, just a mod conflict thats all, just deleted realistic heights mod

Aguirre's Avatar Decanus

awesome work dude! And I must say you're great at presenting your work aswell

Also I've noticed alot of units using the fancy chest plate seem to have lots of clipping issues with tunics and cloaks when moving but seem perfect when standing still

Could you add a MOV format of this mod? i having several problems with mod manager

Cesaric Download PFM open the mod, go to file, change pack type, change to 'mov' save and you're done. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ESF-save-issue

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) TENTATIVE EARE RELEASE

OP post updated, EARE released (kindof)

@Aguirre
    Thank you! I try to do my best in that regard.

@Cactus Punch
    Yeah clipping will happen, even with my best efforts I can't stop it. I try not to mix parts that cause too much but Rome in general by default has a lot of clipping in it.

@Cesaric
    Uh, I certainly can, but at the moment TWC is being a bit of a problem child. It's making it difficult to make edits, post updates, etc. I haven't been able to change the post attachments in a long time as it keeps 500'ing on me. I'll get back to you on that, sorry.

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) TENTATIVE EARE RELEASE

so im not the only one having trouble with twc?i once edited my post and everything was in one line like a huuuuuge sentence o.obut anyways, good job! love this!

this was not on purpose...
    Last edited by Dterror1303; October 17, 2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: twc

Your Epilektoi Hoplitai in action!

What faction do you plan on adding units to next? your units are amazing wouldn't mind seeing you try some Roman skins or Seleucid ones

@Cactus Punch
    Glad to see the helmets are working!

@Mercian_Mouth
    I'm currently neck deep in a Pontos expansion..
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ion-%28MPRE%29
    I don't think I'll be doing a Roman pack as they're getting ample attention, for instance RRR looks very promising.
    There's also a very good project aimed at the Celts and Germans that takes inspiration from EB as well.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast