Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) SARE v101 released

Default Re: (Fixed) Athens Anonymous Roster Expansion (AARE) v102 (REQ Patch 4)

@Δράκων
    It's not going to be on hold for long, and 1.03 will be really close to the final version, if not the final. I plan to put in new officer variants for the units, change the names again, put in unit cards, and add 3 units already in the game for Athens roster. Specifically Thessalians, Cretans and Rhodians. Another modder has generously provided unit cards for me, so after I finish up Sparta I can resume work on AARE. Epirus, and by extension Macedon, are already done for a version 1.00. 4 new units and some roster unlocks. Sparta is just about finished, as I said in the progress report, I just need to tweak the balancing for some of the new units. That pack adds 5 new ones and unlocks cretans and rhodians for sparta, as well as changing the appearance of all vanilla spartan units.
    I'm glad you like the mod!

I do. As someone said, finally a reason to play Athens
    I wait for you to release a final Athens overhaul, and I start my loooooong campaign with them
    Take you time though, no rush, you're doing a good job!
    Ceci est une signature

empiro ,please fast, 10/10

Any idea when Epirus or Sparta packs will be done ? :p

@Mercian_Mouth
    They're done already! As per the progress report in the OP, I'll be releasing everything today I just have to take some screenshots and make a massive edit to the OP.

@Δράκων Your wait is over! Version 3 didn't take me as long as I thought, and then I double and checked again trying to look for any typos, or possible bugs. The unit cards also look excellent, you'll see.

So here's a question, will these units play nice with Radious' battle mod?

@Alexmcm13 I'm using Radious battle mod and it works very well, some stats are out of place but they're easy to tweak with PFM
    @Smarmy this is easily my favorite mod now, buffed the Hippeus Lancers a tad and now its perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Smarmy View Post
    @Δράκων Your wait is over! Version 3 didn't take me as long as I thought, and then I double and checked again trying to look for any typos, or possible bugs. The unit cards also look excellent, you'll see.
    Awesome, mate! Simply awesome!
    You did a wonderful work on these units
    I can start a new campaign now, with Athens (please dont make a new version in a few days making me regret to have started the campaign too early... just kidding! haha)

Hopefully the future patches wont break the mod, but as you explained earlier it shouldnt happen.
    Last edited by Gauloisier de la Gauloiserie; October 14, 2013 at 04:30 PM.
    Ceci est une signature

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE/ AARE / SARE / EARE)

version 103 cant wait to play it!

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE)

Now that the Greek States are done, what are your future plans? Macedon? Egypt? Suebi?

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE)

@Δράκων & Cactus Punch
    Phew, hefty OP change done with for the most part. TWC keeps 500'ing when I try to change the attachments but the external links work fine. EARE should be released soon enough, still waiting on permission to integrate Natural Dyes.
    Enjoy the mod! I hope I didn't forget anything.

I've gotta say, this is amazing! I'm wondering, is this in mod format, or movie format? If it's in mod format, then yours and mine should be compatible! You can just load whichever style you prefer last in the load order.

I cant find a UI folder with the Spartan pack?

@Alexmcm13 Thanks! and yep they're all mod formatted, so people can adjust load order for compatibility.

@Mercian_Mouth The initial releases of SARE and EARE wont have unit cards like AARE does. They were provided by another modder, and it's up to his discretion if he's going to make more. Fingers crossed.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

love this mod! pity I cannot use the spartans in my "all in one" mod as I have made my own personal changes! +rep mate

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Default Re: (Fixed) Athens Anonymous Roster Expansion (AARE) v102

Amazing work Smarmy! So happy you're working on other Factions. Can't wait to see more Only grievance I have is I dislike the conical helmets, though I'm sure they are historical, so I can't complain much
    Last edited by McCarronXLD; October 14, 2013 at 09:06 PM.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

For some reason my game keeps crashing in Custom Battle when using Scythian Cavalry Auxilia. I tried to figure out what was causing the crash and have narrowed it down to this unit. Not sure if it is incompatible with any other mods I am running. Wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem. Love all the other additions you have made. Great job bringing some changes and additions to the lack luster Athenians.

I confirm the above: the Scythian Cavalry Auxilia make the game CTD
    (I use no other mods than this one)
    Ceci est une signature

so correct me if im wrong
    the marines and admiral unit are land units, but in a coastal battle you can use them as marine(navy)?if so you get a huge big hug from me

@Δράκων & Shuttle Oh my goodness yes it does!! This didn't happen before, uh oh.. I'll get on this right now and hot fix 1.03. This shouldn't .. hmmmmm

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast