Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) SARE v101 released

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) SARE v101 released

Quote Originally Posted by curtis11 View Post
    they are sea units i think mate
    thanks man, now i saw it. but i'm kinda disapointed athens is really bad in melee.

Default Re: Greek States Anonymous Roster Expansion (GSARE : AARE / SARE / EARE) SARE v101 released

loving AARE, finally some good assault ship crews for a faction that is supposed to have a naval focus!

however, for some reason my fleets seem to move significantly (~40%) 'slower' on the campaign map (as in, they need almost double the number of turns to get somewhere, compared to other fleets) whenever they have a ship with Epilektoi Thalássio Thorakitai in them (or at least whenever it is the flagship, i haven't been far enough into the campaign to try anything else). i've found this in a campaign i started with Radious' mods installed, but disabling/deleting all mods except for this one and starting a new campaign did not fix it.
    all the other flagships seem to work just fine, including the one with Thalássio Hoplitai. i've also tested the macedonian heavy tower hepteres to see if the problem is caused by the huge ship type, but those also seem unaffected =/

Laetus

Update version, please?

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

he's working on this

Hi all. Great work.

I've made some changes to your mods to be able to use your sofar units in the "wrath of sparta" campaign if you're ok and with your permission of course.

- Sparta will have it's own units.
    - Macedon and Thessaly will have the same units.
    - Athens, Corinthe and béotien ligue will have the same units.
    - Epirus will have it's own units and some common ones with macedon.

cheers,

Mega

Here are the links:

AARE (WRATH OF SPARTA CAMPAIGN) http://www.mediafire.com/download/fu...REv103_WOS.rar

SARE (WRATH OF SPARTA CAMPAIGN) http://www.mediafire.com/download/5t...REv101_WOS.rar

EARE (WRATH OF SPARTA CAMPAIGN) http://www.mediafire.com/download/my...alDyes_WOS.rar

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

The units look beautifull. Just when naming one has to be more eloquent. Because in a folder full of mods, AARE and SARE will mean nothing to who wants to use them.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678