Thread: download AI pack (AI files only)

Default download AI pack (AI files only)

hello, i'm new of this forum and i really enjoy with mtw2. i woud ask if someone has download AI pack (AI files only) about ultimate AI mod because i'd like using on retrofit mod. i think this AI is really very well done and i'm searching on internet but this file is broken and not more available. i would be very gratefull if someone can put again on this site or send me on my mail: franbia82@yahoo.it
    thanks a lot

Default Re: download AI pack (AI files only)

I too need the AI pack. The link takes me to some german download-site with no button to press and download the stupid thing.

Doesn't anyone have the file or at least a new link for the AI pack? I mean literately past comments haven't gotten it. There must be someone that has the AI pack before the link was broken. This link, https://www.file-upload.net/download..._pack.zip.html the mod author provided doesn't give a file. Is this mod author gone or there isn't any other way to get the flies from the Ultimate AI Mod - Download 1.6 file. I needs the answer or the download lel. The AI pack (AI files only only) would be appreciated! Thanks in advance

I join this request: will someone reply please! I too want to use the "AI only" pack with "Retrofit" mod.

Here you go guys https://ufile.io/fx047 Hope this version is fine (last change there has config_ai_battle.xml on 15.11.2007).

Last link dont gives a file... Is it posible to take Just ai files from full mod folder and put into retrofit?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewww1991 View Post
    Last link dont gives a file... Is it posible to take Just ai files from full mod folder and put into retrofit?
    I use Jack Lusted's "better AI" mod which works great for vanilla so that may be an option for you but I have no idea if it will work for retrofit.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewww1991 View Post
    Thanks! You are a True Hero. I hope everyone enjoys the good thing this mod offers

Quote Originally Posted by Ligon Flarius View Post
    Thanks! You are a True Hero. I hope everyone enjoys the good thing this mod offers
    About that, does anybody know if this mod works with any of the Kingdom expansions?

Foederatus

@Andrewww1991 are the AI files the latest updated version before the links went down?