Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spartan Resurgent V2 OUT :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

Default Re: Spartan Resurgent :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

I would like if you could make all the shields more uniformed for the Heroes, Royal and normal Spartans ( all shields in bronze with red lambdas ) and only the officers with the black-red shield instead of the macedonian ones.

Default Re: Spartan Resurgent :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

ive linked Playkers mod in the first thread, i know what you mean but i wanted to represent the older spartans while keeping the modern reform look

CruZZeBOI's Avatar Laetus

hi there - great lookin mod - I have a problem I would like a hand with if poss - I have downloaded - unpacked and placed in data folder -along with radious mod - hellas mod - iceni / celtic mod - in the mod manager placed at the bottom to 'overwrite' the previous mods Spartan units - however - in a custom battle - they are the Spartan units from the hellas mod still - any ideas? also where do I place the units_custom_battle_permissions file?

erm ok the hellas mod is not needed as it is uses that mod

if you have PFM open it, if you have the all factions playable mod, then what you do is you add the file into the mod and it replaces the one there making the new units pable with that mod.

also place it at the top.

CruZZeBOI's Avatar Laetus

worked perfectly - thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor's Praetorian View Post
    ive linked Playkers mod in the first thread, i know what you mean but i wanted to represent the older spartans while keeping the modern reform look
    Yeah, actually what I like about your mod is the armours/helmets and the capes, the varied shield colors makes them look a bit unproffesional, but I can live with that!

I just don't understand the officer shield, sometimes he spawn with a macedonian shield ( in bronze ) I think he deserves a Spartan shield, but is just my opinion.

Kinda dissapointed that the swordsmen were just thorax swordsmen and the cav was just hellenic cav, wouldn't mind a rename and a restat (and getting rid of the Boeotian Helmets aswell) but otherwise a fantastic mod, keep it up

I cant get the link for the version with added units to work. the one with no new units works fine, but not the one with added.

Really like what you've done with the different levels of the Corinthian Helms. However, and this is just a matter of personal preference, I'd love to see more differentiation between the three Spartan classes (Spartan, Periokoi, and Helot). I really would like to see Corinthian Helmets on Spartan units only, and less elite helms of the Periokoi class.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles Lacedaemon View Post
    Yeah, actually what I like about your mod is the armours/helmets and the capes, the varied shield colors makes them look a bit unproffesional, but I can live with that!

I just don't understand the officer shield, sometimes he spawn with a macedonian shield ( in bronze ) I think he deserves a Spartan shield, but is just my opinion.
    Yea i tried to make it look like the spartan kings shield with the spiral disigns

Quote Originally Posted by BohemianRomantic View Post
    Really like what you've done with the different levels of the Corinthian Helms. However, and this is just a matter of personal preference, I'd love to see more differentiation between the three Spartan classes (Spartan, Periokoi, and Helot). I really would like to see Corinthian Helmets on Spartan units only, and less elite helms of the Periokoi class.
    This isnt ment to be historicaly acurate

Quote Originally Posted by Xykotic View Post
    Kinda dissapointed that the swordsmen were just thorax swordsmen and the cav was just hellenic cav, wouldn't mind a rename and a restat (and getting rid of the Boeotian Helmets aswell) but otherwise a fantastic mod, keep it up
    Im not the best at makibg unit, im just good at redesigning units and the boeotian helms? I like the cav helm

emperor great work, but I must ask a favor if you could provide external download links for at least your mod w/o additional units version. for the past 2 days I have spammed the refresh key on the download links you use via TWcenter and get nothing but that damn blank picture of nothing.

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Half_Eaten_Donut View Post
    emperor great work, but I must ask a favor if you could provide external download links for at least your mod w/o additional units version. for the past 2 days I have spammed the refresh key on the download links you use via TWcenter and get nothing but that damn blank picture of nothing.

thanks!
    Ill update the link when i get back

ok updated, aternative links up

Is the very irritating cap on spartan units removed with this mod?

and is it possible to use a different download service like mediafire or something? the one you use does not seem to work, and pls don't use 2shared it is terrible too.

regards
    Last edited by Ryofu; October 03, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

unfortunatly no

Quote Originally Posted by Ryofu View Post
    Is the very irritating cap on spartan units removed with this mod?

and is it possible to use a different download service like mediafire or something? the one you use does not seem to work, and pls don't use 2shared it is terrible too.

regards
    Theres plenty of standalone mods that does that, also one of Radious' mods removes the limits aswell.

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Could you add in all the different faces/hairs/beards that Os' Greek mod does? Seems kind of silly of CA to give Spartans only one face with one beard.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast