Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spartan Resurgent V2 OUT :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

Default Re: Spartan Resurgent :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

Quote Originally Posted by McCarronXLD View Post
    Could you add in all the different faces/hairs/beards that Os' Greek mod does? Seems kind of silly of CA to give Spartans only one face with one beard.
    I second this, I find it odd that Spartan's faces look the same like an army of clones.

Default Re: Spartan Resurgent :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

Hi, love the look you've got here. How about taking some of them Spartan infantry generals, and putting them on horses. Hey it not history "THIS IS SPARTA" And could you do an upgrade to the archer units, as to more Spartan look. I love the idea of Sparta getting a facelift to the standards of a more ROMANesk type of fighting unit. pleeeeease. Oh and for an quick heads up. YOU said place your mod at the top of the mod file pack, when using a mod manager. did you say cheers ...

New cavalry for Spartan was a great idea IMO. Thanks

One request, Could you please make the Royal Spartans shields the same ? (and probably their cloaks)
    Because they are the most professional unit for spart and this variety of shields make them look unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Kronos View Post
    New cavalry for Spartan was a great idea IMO. Thanks

One request, Could you please make the Royal Spartans shields the same ? (and probably their cloaks)
    Because they are the most professional unit for spart and this variety of shields make them look unprofessional.
    This, while all the shields look great, it just looks weird that they're different and i'd really like the same color cloaks aswell

Patch 5 messed up my Spartan resurgent campaign, any plans for an updated/patch 5 compatible mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Crux2 View Post
    Patch 5 messed up my Spartan resurgent campaign, any plans for an updated/patch 5 compatible mod?
    Never mind - mucked about with PFM and I think I've managed to bring the mod up to date myself, been on it for a few hours in campaign/skirmish and it seems to work as before.

Quote Originally Posted by Crux2 View Post
    Never mind - mucked about with PFM and I think I've managed to bring the mod up to date myself, been on it for a few hours in campaign/skirmish and it seems to work as before.
    Hey would you be able to post that here or anywhere for that matter? I would like to keep my current campaign.

Sorry ive been away, im playing gta at the moment im working on a new general skin. Also i havnt patched to 1.5 yet but i wont be able to get the updates out untill saturday or sunday

Also about he thing with the shields, the mod is trying to represent sparta at its hegemon* and it has rebuilt its strength after the invasions of rome, all the same shield looks dumbed down to me

Quote Originally Posted by RebelAnarchist View Post
    Hey would you be able to post that here or anywhere for that matter? I would like to keep my current campaign.
    I've just finished my first RTW2 campaign running with this self-updated version and it seemed to work ok, but I'm a total amateur at this and I'd run EP's version if/when it gets updated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I like your Heroes better than the Hellas mod but I like all red cloaks and all bronze shield of the hellas mod. Any chance you could at least make them have all red cloaks in your mod???

sorry dont know how to do that, btw new version coming out, done but im uploading and stuff

Default Re: Spartan Resurgent V2 OUT :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

V2 IS OUT, NEW SPARTAN GENERAL SKIN AND ADDED THRICIAN CAPE TO HEROES AND ROYALS

Default Re: Spartan Resurgent V2 OUT :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

wow, a month has past and nothing

Also 10,000 people wooo

put another link to download

Hi!
    I have a shield's texture problem:

How to solve it?
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123