Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spartan Resurgent V2 OUT :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

Default Spartan Resurgent V2 OUT :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

SPARTAN RESURGENT This mod was made to make the Spartans look Badass and also because this uses both Alexmcm's Hellas Resurgent as its base and Playkers Spartan unit Pack Please give them Full Credit
    Links to there mods:

Hellas Resurgent:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?620107

Spartan Unit Pack:www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?620107

DOWNLOADS

SPARTAN RESURGENT:SpartanResurgentv1.2.rar

Alternative link: http://snk.to/f-cdh52m3u

IMPORTANT, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ALL CUSTOM BATTLE FACTIONS THEN YOU HAVE TO USE PFM TO MERGE WITH THE CURRENT FILE
    COMPATABLE FILE:units_custom_battle_permissions.rar

Install instructions:
    1. Download Mod Manager for Rome 2...what?, you want a link?, you have google
    2. Download The File
    3. Put the Pack file into you rome 2 data folder
    4. Open Mod Manager and tick Spartan Resurgent
    5. Enjoy

Here are some Screenies

Heroes of Sparta
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Royal Spartans

Spartan Hoplites

Perioikoi Hoplites

Perioikoi Spears

Perioikoi Peltasts

Spartan Pikemen

Spartan Royal Cav... image coming soon, or you could download

I hope you enjoy this mod
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rome2 2013-09-24 16-58-16-713.jpg   rome2 2013-09-24 16-58-41-966.jpg   rome2 2013-09-24 16-57-37-263.jpg   rome2 2013-09-24 16-57-17-241.jpg   rome2 2013-09-23 17-59-50-163.jpg  

rome2 2013-09-23 18-00-30-068.jpg   rome2 2013-09-23 17-59-10-897.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Emperor's Praetorian; March 28, 2014 at 02:56 AM.

Default Re: Spartan Resurgent :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

I like it, thanks.

Default Re: Spartan Resurgent :: Better Spartans :: Sub Mod of Alexmcm and Playker's Spartan Mods

Installation instructions wouldn't hurt though.

cool bro using this now

Pretty sure this changes the spartan roster, not just the unit appearance.

I have thorax swordsmen and some kind of general horse unit available that was never there before.

Murderin
    Sorry i didnt make that clear but there is 2 more units added to sparta, images coming later today
    Last edited by Emperor's Praetorian; October 02, 2013 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor's Praetorian View Post
    Murderin
    Sorry i didnt make that clear but there is 2 more units added to sparta, images coming later today
    All good. It doesn't hurt anything. I was looking for just an appearance change though.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderin View Post
    All good. It doesn't hurt anything. I was looking for just an appearance change though.
    Ill release a version without later today

is it just me, or is their nothing attached to download? When i click on link I'm only getting a thumbnail image of nothing?

Just spam the link and it should work

ok back now im working on a version without spartan swords or cav

Tag. Looking good. I'll download the replacer when it's up.

ok no unit version is up

im working on images now for you all to see

could I make a request? I really like what you've done here.

Did you change Citizen Calvary?

So this mod is compatible with Hellas Resurgents?

satyrus's Avatar Civis

Is this compatible with HR? because when i only take yours i have not the Athens Units?????????

JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW, THIS IS HELLAS RESURGENT 1.3 JUST WITH MORE SHIELDS, BETTER ARMOUR AND (Optional) NEW UNITS

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles Lacedaemon View Post
    could I make a request? I really like what you've done here.
    yea why not

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast