Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CTU - Carcaju's Temple Units 1.1 (Greek factions complete)

Default Re: CTU - Carcaju's Temple Units 1.1 (Greek factions complete)

Quote Originally Posted by la22 View Post
    Could you put this on Steam Workshop?
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...47&searchtext=
    Now on Steam Workshop!

Hammers of Haphaistos pic = Oblivion Guards much? I can't ameliorate seeing a lorica segmentata (one of the most iconic pieces of armour in history) being worn by greeks.
    Any other armour you could use instead? What about the heavy scale used on eastern factions? Or even just a pretty breastplate.

I understand the reasoning (they worship the smithy god), but this is just too much!
    ♠ We Few, We happy few, We Band of Brothers
    For He who sheds His blood with me shall be my Brother ♠

CPU
    : i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz, Water Cooler: Corsair H100i (2x Noctua NF-F12 pull), MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4,
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1866MHz CL9Red, GPU: ASUS DCIIOC GTX 770, PSU: Corsair AX750,
    Case: Corsair 500r White, SSD: Samsung 840 128gb, Optical: LG BH16NS40 OEM Blu-ray Writer,
    Monitors: Alienware AW2310 23.6" & Samsung UA40ES6200, Audio: Creative T20 Series II &
    Sony HTCT260H, Keyboard: Logitech G510 & K400r, Mouse: Logitech Anywhere Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ Thomas Cochrane ♠ View Post
    Hammers of Haphaistos pic = Oblivion Guards much? I can't ameliorate seeing a lorica segmentata (one of the most iconic pieces of armour in history) being worn by greeks.
    Any other armour you could use instead? What about the heavy scale used on eastern factions? Or even just a pretty breastplate.

I understand the reasoning (they worship the smithy god), but this is just too much!
    THanks for the ideas Thomas! AS you said, the idea was for they to be the best smiths in the world, and so use the best of all worlds. My knowledge of modding is still far from what I`d want to, so as I develop them, some units probably will be changed and revised. For example, I wanted to add the image of Athena to the shields of the Faithful of Athena, and even add a woman officer. My next step is to learn how to change textures, and so change a lot of the units.

For the Hammers of Hephaistos I wanted to give them a heavy armoured fill, and the greek and eastern armour somewhat don`t pass that as much as the segmentata does. But again it`s still a WIP!
    THank you for your support.

It looks nice!!

But it crashes the game for me....possible solutions?

does it work with patch 7?
    thanks

Hi man loving you're amazing ork so far yet could you please update them to patch 8?

all of them are great except for the firethrowers because Ares was always depicted with a spear, so the units should be some sort of hoplite. but love the marines!

Could you plzzzz give normal link to dropbox to download this???

dropbox no longer working, can repost to other host?

Default Re: CTU - Carcaju's Temple Units

Can you please update your non-steam link because it's not working anymore. Thanks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123