Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Kaziel's Romans * VERSION 4.5 * (UPDATED: 17/09/2014) * Currently BUGGED *

Default Re: Kaziel's Romans * VERSION 4.5 * (UPDATED: 17/09/2014) * Currently BUGGED *

doesn't work with Emperor Edition

Default Re: Kaziel's Romans * VERSION 4.5 * (UPDATED: 17/09/2014) * Currently BUGGED *

Quote Originally Posted by Roma caesar View Post
    doesn't work with Emperor Edition
    Sorry man, but I'm too busy with the Late Republic pack to look into any issues with this one
    Kaziel's pixels & vibrations
    under the patronage of Noif de Bodemloze

I hope you can fix this mod for Emperor Edition soon. I really love it. Origin Roman skin and the other faction in Rome 2 look like ! They should fired that guy who design this.

Dear Kaziel, i have problem with unit "Leves" in EE 2.0 cooperating with Your Kaziel'sRomans 4.0. Game crashes when i use Leves. Can You fix it please for version EE 2.0 of Rome (Your version 4.0 of mod) and put it fixed for nonsteam? Thank You very much!!! Great mod

Sorry guys, I have no time to spare on fixing this pack at the moment. I'll see if I will when I finish the current project

Hi Kaziel, I understood that you dont plan to update this mod anytime soon, but man, I really wish to start CiG campaign, and I can't imagine playing without your units
    So please, if it is not much work for you, update it, for the sake of the players who wish to enjoy your magnificent work again.
    ps. In truth I like the hamatas of this version even more than the new ones (because of their shape)

Quote Originally Posted by AQUILIFIER View Post
    Hi Kaziel, I understood that you dont plan to update this mod anytime soon, but man, I really wish to start CiG campaign, and I can't imagine playing without your units
    So please, if it is not much work for you, update it, for the sake of the players who wish to enjoy your magnificent work again.
    ps. In truth I like the hamatas of this version even more than the new ones (because of their shape)
    I don't mean to criticize your taste but the hamata shape you like is the vanilla hamata and the new one he's making is completely from scratch. I mean wth man?
    The new version has everything better than this one. Texture, resolution, model. I don't get it!?!!?

Hi Diego, I agree that the new hamatas have better textures and resolutions, but I dont like the shape, even if it is more historicly accurate. I just like that the old one has some sort of arms protection, in fact it is my favourite base armour model from vannila (for instance the seglentata looks terrible in my oppinion-huge shoulders, the waist is as big as the soldiers hip). But this Kazel's units are so much better than the vannila in every single aspect!
    And for the new hamatas-the are a work of art, but I just prefer the old ones, that is just my humble oppinion Thats why I ask if this mod could be updated so that I can play with my favourite Romans!

Aquilifier, again, I'm sorry I can't work on this one at the moment as all my spare energy is invested in
    the Late Republic pack. I actually don't understand why this needs updating for what you want (old Hamata
    model).

IIRC, the only things I screwed up in my last update of this 4.5 pack were meshes and textures were misplaced
    or not assigned correctly, and that it only affected a couple of characters (iirc, Centurions and some shields).

What happens when you try to launch with this pack enabled?

Hi, Kazel! It seems that the v.4.0 works without any problem with the CiG campaign- no bugs, no problems, and thats the only thing i wanted. Don't worry I think that I will never play again the grand campaign after the launch of Attila, so please excuse me about bothering you.

I wish you lick with your current project! +1rep of course!

This mod is simple stunning! Thank you really a lot!

In the future, if possible, would be nice have the auxiliary shields also in RED and BLUE colors, jas the .dds as you did for the other legionary shields.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img837/3544/z8ih.jpg

Dracula's Avatar Praefectus

And which one shall I download if I have Rome 2 TW v2.0 Build 1390 ?!

XIIICaesar's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
    And which one shall I download if I have Rome 2 TW v2.0 Build 1390 ?!
    Version 4.0. 4.5 is bugged. 4.0 should work if not comment on here & I'll e if I can help you out

elementall's Avatar Libertus

Hello from Argentina, great mod Kaziel, im playing with earlier version, "aa_kaziels_romans.pack", beacuse version 4.0 and 4.5 dont work whit my rome 2 emperor edition. Someone could fix it?
    Regards!

Quote Originally Posted by elementall View Post
    Hello from Argentina, great mod Kaziel, im playing with earlier version, "aa_kaziels_romans.pack", beacuse version 4.0 and 4.5 dont work whit my rome 2 emperor edition. Someone could fix it?
    Regards!
    same here

You need to download an earlier version like 3.0, but they are hosted on Rapidshare which does not exist anymore. I hope Kaziel can reupload the files.

Units look great from screenshots but why do all romans wear pants now? For me it looks weird :\

Can someone pls send me the link of the reupload version 3.0 or 4.5 because the link does not work anymore and kaziel is inactive

Spardan's Avatar Foederatus

I got this version working by using "Pack File Manager". Opened KAZIELS_ROMANS.pack and just deleted db section. Which just includes all stats i think. Just saying if someone wants to play with these textures 8)

Spardan's Avatar Foederatus

And if too lazy to modify it, this is the file i'm using - http://www.mediafire.com/download/9f...LS_ROMANS.pack

Maybe it works with others as well. And hopefully i have rights to give it? dunno, perhaps someone will tell me if not.