Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaziel's Romans * VERSION 4.5 * (UPDATED: 17/09/2014) * Currently BUGGED *

Almogaver's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Kaziel's Romans * VERSION 2.2 * (UPDATED: 20/10/2013)

Hello!

I wanted to use your mod with Naturaldyes (from the steam workshop) and Close combat mod with realistic heights. As I didn't see any changes I deleted those mods and only used yours but even by using only your mod and nothing else it doesn't work. I've tried version 2.1 and 2.2 but nothing happens. Don't know what it could be. ??

Anyway, a Naturaldyes compatible version would be perfect for me but I guess everyone has got his own personal selection of mods and we can't all be satisfied.

Congrats on your work, would love to be able to use it. I want proper centurions, CA!
    --------------Arengada--------------

Is it possible to make the auxiliaryunits having the roman centurion and standardbearers?

Sorry I haven't replied in a while guys. Will individually reply you all in a few days when I'm done updating with some new General and Auxiliary gear

Quote Originally Posted by Almogaver View Post
    Hello!

I wanted to use your mod with Naturaldyes (from the steam workshop) and Close combat mod with realistic heights. As I didn't see any changes I deleted those mods and only used yours but even by using only your mod and nothing else it doesn't work. I've tried version 2.1 and 2.2 but nothing happens. Don't know what it could be. ??

Anyway, a Naturaldyes compatible version would be perfect for me but I guess everyone has got his own personal selection of mods and we can't all be satisfied.

Congrats on your work, would love to be able to use it. I want proper centurions, CA!
    Delete the Faction_Uniform_Colours_Tables from Kaziel's Romans with the PackFileManager and it should work.

Any option of adding this to steam Workshop??

Steam upload is coming, but I'm in the process of doing a major update, so wait for that, won't be long now

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

great to heard it man...maybe I'll be lucky since in the current release of your mod I'm cursed by the hated bright Yellow tunic for legionaires (the worst vanilla gift to rome). Since more than one hour I'm trying combination and tweak on your mod but the "dirty-white-lightgrey" colours of legionary tunics is disappeared. This was a good mix with the dark red I loved immediately so I'm very curious about new incoming versione. Hope it will disband the hated Yellow

The yellow is not coming from my mod.

Logically as far as I know, that is coming from another mods table. Most likely a mod containing a table called Faction_Uniform_Colours_Tables,
    which is overriding mine. I'm including the Ancient Colours mod in the next update, along with Prometheus's updated Height Data, so hopefully,
    it will not conflict with most mods

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

oh, sure man. the absence of Yellow in your mod is one of the many reasons I've used it! consider that first time I used it, some days ago, I've captured a pics where armoured legionaries were dressing your dark red and light grey tunics. this was Amazing. Variety into uniformity. and without the hated Yellow. Just two days ago it's appeared this horror. I've tried now "ancient colours" mod. Good job by Epaminonda. It gives more value also to normal reskin-mod. Such a great choice in your mod!

dom385's Avatar Senator

Does anybody here know a solution to units having lost all variation in shield decals? I've been having the problem with vanilla units too, not just ones added by mods.

Hey Octavian, any news on ur latest update? Its been a quiet few days and the fans are getting worried!

Quote Originally Posted by MonStar View Post
    Hey Octavian, any news on ur latest update? Its been a quiet few days and the fans are getting worried!
    I'm updating right now, won't be long.

The screenshots are up for you guys to browse while you wait

Franky235's Avatar Tiro

No more Scorpions for the praetorianshield?

looks awesome anyway
    Last edited by Franky235; October 31, 2013 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavian21 View Post
    The yellow is not coming from my mod.

Logically as far as I know, that is coming from another mods table. Most likely a mod containing a table called Faction_Uniform_Colours_Tables,
    which is overriding mine. I'm including the Ancient Colours mod in the next update, along with Prometheus's updated Height Data, so hopefully,
    it will not conflict with most mods
    Unfortunately I wasn't given permission to include the Ancient Colours data into my mod. Though I will explain in the OP an easy fix for this in the
    coming days.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky235 View Post
    No more Scorpions for the pratorianshield?

looks awesome anyway
    Yea, the scorpion... the freakin' scorpion... I gave up trying to draw one up, all my previous attempts were fails. The problem is,
    scorpions have so much detail, and trying to cram all that detail into a small space just becomes a blob of fail. My other option would
    be to create a huge scorpion that spans the length of the shield, but that wouldn't look right imho.

Thanks for the compliment

Franky235's Avatar Tiro

Yea, the scorpion... the freakin' scorpion... I gave up trying to draw one up, all my previous attempts were fails. The problem is,
    scorpions have so much detail, and trying to cram all that detail into a small space just becomes a blob of fail. My other option would
    be to create a huge scorpion that spans the length of the shield, but that wouldn't look right imho.

Thanks for the compliment
    well that makes sense, although I liked the previous version if you don't like it, it's your decision to cut it out

like i said it before, it looks awesome anyway

thanks Jupiter, you are online Octavian21 i want to download your legatus generals mod can you plz give the link i cant find it and is it ok to use with radious total war mod plz reply thanx a million...

Default Re: Kaziel's Romans * VERSION 3.0 * (UPDATED: 31/10/2013)

Ok guys, Kaziel's Romans V.3.0 is up for download!

Enjoy!

Edit: Just in time for Blood & Gore it seems, just found out that it's available for purchase!
    Last edited by Kaziel; October 31, 2013 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrigankasinha85 View Post
    thanks Jupiter, you are online Octavian21 i want to download your legatus generals mod can you plz give the link i cant find it and is it ok to use with radious total war mod plz reply thanx a million...
    It's in the OP, under downloads. Well V2.0 Generals Only, V.3.0 not yet up.

Kaziel's Romans - V.3.0 is ready for download on Steam!

Let me know if there are any issues.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Kaziel's Romans - V.3.0 is ready for download on Steam!

Let me know if there are any issues.
    Can I request the Generals on there own please? thanks