Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3 (New Options for Seleucids, Nomads and Barbarians 10/27/13)

Hello!
    The mod is compatible with dlc?

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3 (New Options for Seleucids, Nomads and Barbarians 10/27/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Banania View Post
    Hello!
    The mod is compatible with dlc?
    Yes.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

14182's Avatar Miles

Thank you for the mods

Btw, does the "Confederations Harder to Achieve" mod work for AI too?

It is possible to do mod client state without the satrapy?

Hey Dresden! I like confederations very much but there's one thing that isnt right in my opinion. I think that if a faction joins other faction, the confederation of those 2 should have wars with that previous factions wars. Do you think it would be better like that? Is it modable? Thx!

Great mod Dresden. I'm really liking the confederations as well but I just have a question. Why can't Parthia confederate with the Nomads? Most nomadic tribes in this game that I know of are northern Iranian tribes i.e. Scythia, Roxolani, Dahae, and Messagetae (Parthia being a North-Eastern one). And since Parthia has that same steppe horse archer setup as the nomads it makes since to me at least that they should be allowed to confederate with them as well. If Illyrians can confederate with Greeks, I don't see a reason Parthia can't confederate with most of the nomads.

Confederation is based on subcultures (thats the "same blood" thing). So, eastern factions can't confederate with nomads. Also, some factions that are their own subculture (Egypt, Pontus) can't confederate with anyone.

Its part of the game mechanic and unfortunately thats just how it is.

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3 (Updated for Getae/Pirates DLC)

Update - Getae Free DLC and Pirates DLC Compatible.

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3 (Updated for Getae/Pirates DLC)

great mod Dresden, are this mod and your TTT mod already integrated in DEI 0.85e

Yes they are.

Can a mod be made where literally all factions can make confederations with any other faction regardless of the other factions blood/cultural factor? I'm playing as Parthia on very hard and made great alliances with Parthava, Media Atropatene, Mascat and Ardhan. I'm stuck in a stalemate vs the Seleucids and their allies and i cant raise anymore armies for the fight and i desperately need their troops and lands to utilize them far more better then the AI does. I can't attack either one of them cause i kinda feel like they are my bro's and beside that they made alliances among themselves and if i attack one i will be exposed and crushed in 2 turns by all my enemies

Thanks in advance!

is this version compatible with patch 7 because the game crashes everytime I load it

patch 7?? LOL

Hello. Love this mod saw that it was in DEI but I'm guessing not the full sack,liberate, client state/satrapy and diplomatic options version.

Tried both ,with full version of this mod loaded first and it worked except for the new factions opened up by DEI .

Please would it be possible to tell me what values I would need to add/edit to enable the newer factions opened by DEI.

thanks in advance.

Excellent mod.
    I don't suppose theres a way to make it somehow tell us who originally owned the province when hovering over liberate?
    Wanted to liberate macadonia, but i couldnt remember where they were. irritating.

LestaT's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Sack, Liberation and All Diplomatic Options - All factions can sack, liberate, loot, subjugate, form confederations, make satrapies and make client states.
    How did you make Rome able to form confederation ?
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. - Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by saturday lizard View Post
    Hello. Love this mod saw that it was in DEI but I'm guessing not the full sack,liberate, client state/satrapy and diplomatic options version.

Tried both ,with full version of this mod loaded first and it worked except for the new factions opened up by DEI .

Please would it be possible to tell me what values I would need to add/edit to enable the newer factions opened by DEI.

thanks in advance.
    I'm pretty sure this is already included in DeI. If you run this on top of it, you're probably causing conflicts. Plus, the unlocked factions in DeI may not have the culture/blood relations with any others to use the functionality.

One quick question, can Athens form confederation with sparta and other Hellenic funtions?(minus Egypt and Pontus)

@victor122 Yes, assuming they aren't in a client state relationship.

Morfans's Avatar Semisalis

Playing as Rome.

Liberated Massilia from the Arverni.

A Greek stack is correctly placed in the settlement, but the garrison is Celtic ...