Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3

Default Re: City Sack, Liberation and Diplomatic Options Mod v2.3

Compatible with tomorrow's DLC/update

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Does it work with all campaigns?

Hello Dresden. As I starded as Egypt O couln't confederate with other Helenistic factions. Could you help?

How can you make it possible for different cultures?
    how can you make confederacy option possible in all kinds of cultures/factions, [i.e. romans making confederacy with greeks or barbarians].
    I know this sound NOT BEING REALISTIC, but i just want to make it possible to the romans so that i can rename the confederacy of the romans into something "Imperial" as i conquer them with "join confederacy option" instead of client states only.

Updated the all diplo/occupation options version so it should be compatible with the upcoming release DLC

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

The mod isn't working for me for the main campaign or the dlcs and Traits, Talents and Toadies (TTT) - Character Overhaul Mod isn't working too and i tried using mitch's mod manager
    my game version is 2.4.0 Build 19534.1439615*

Did the confederation option disappear for Massalia? I've noticed this in every restarted campaign...

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Updated the all diplo/occupation options version so it should be compatible with the upcoming release DLC
    It still works with the latest patch, but in Empire Divided Rome can only liberate and resurrect Roman factions. Is it possibile to make them liberate also other factions in order to create buffer states?

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan 666 View Post
    It still works with the latest patch, but in Empire Divided Rome can only liberate and resurrect Roman factions. Is it possibile to make them liberate also other factions in order to create buffer states?
    I have been struggling with this issue recently, trying to release german states as Aurelian's rome in empire divided cause the vandals have created a huge empire in germany and I'm trying to break it down. This issue is serious because basically the entire game forces you to go max imperium level making the entire world hate you and basically I have been playing the entire game with 0 allies as rome because the game forces me to conquer the entire world since I'm given no other options. I am personally sick and tired of spending all of my hours of the game instead of playing, trying to micro manage workarounds of the games limitations and bugs caused by * CA with multiple reloads which take 2 min each on my PC. The only thing I can Recommend to help you since modders seem to have retired and no longer respond to this game is, option 1: Rush and subjugate as many factions as possible before they get destroyed by someone larger. Option 2: try with as many of your current german client states bribe them with large fortunes to concentrate attacking larger german empires to split the territories between them to prevent yourself from having to occupy it in person. The only downside of all is is that unfortunately you are forced to deviate from the campaign's main objectives.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213