Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.6 - Radious version - (updated 26.8.2018)

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.9 - (Updated 7.2.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by twp127 View Post
    Hi Swiss halberdier.
    When I updated the version the other day I noticed the roman unit "Antesignani" I saw that now they have 200 men in 1 units instead of the 160men units I had in my armies already.
    intentionally or accident?
    I only have Radious's mods so don't worry about me having mod conflicts.

Thank you for still supporting total war modding Swiss H. you are a part of the "old guard" now
    Actually it is also my fault - I tested units for swiss, then forgot to mention if this was an error or intended - I only just remembered (what an idiot) so again sorry swiss
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.9 - (Updated 7.2.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by plissken3 View Post
    Actually it is also my fault - I tested units for swiss, then forgot to mention if this was an error or intended - I only just remembered (what an idiot) so again sorry swiss
    c'mon mate, it's not a big problem °-°

you can still be named...: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed6Yr81jZ6g

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post

Ha thanks Dramabelli you do know how to be kind and funny at the same time dude - yes it is not a big deal - but it's just the way I am mate, my brain makes it a big deal LOL, if I'm doing anything for someone and it doesn't go as planned my brain goes into guilt mode, especially if i'm doing something for a friend/family, but thank you -
    just letting Swiss know that it's not all his fault but you are right. Sometimes i'm just a bit silly, too much of a caring person who hates to hurt peoples feelings and likes when everyone is happy so i'ts my bad - thanks for video I love those films (my name is based on this fact, obviously)
    Last edited by plissken3; February 11, 2015 at 06:37 PM.

I understand you mate, I made a "light" post to be funny but at last I Always feel like you in real life too anyway, this suggests me to be funny in a deeper way since this is what I need to relieve myself from my "culprit" when this happens to me (but, what have I written? ..."verbal chaos" better than Bilbo Baggins)

I understand you mate, I made a "light" post to be funny but at last I Always feel like you in real life too anyway, this suggests me to be funny in a deeper way since this is what I need to relieve myself from my "culprit" when this happens to me (but, what have I written? ..."verbal chaos" better than Bilbo Baggins)
    I understand you too mate, it is real life that we as a people stand out - funny and kind is to be the best of two worlds at the same time, so I completely understand you - we as humans are a very strange bunch that sometimes we are more in touch with humor to express ourselves than actually telling each other the truth. But I love dry humor/wit as a touch of communication.

Thank you Dramabelli for your words & honesty i look forward to your mods with great anticipation - as they are totally awesome
    Last edited by plissken3; February 11, 2015 at 10:40 PM.

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.0 - (Updated 13.2.2015)

Dramabelli and plissken3: Really it is absolutely no problem my friends. I'm so grateful for your testing time.

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I released my AUM-ROM 2.0.

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for the 3 new custom textures and testing.

Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- small balancing changes (vanilla and Radious)

- fixed the wrong unit size of the Antesignani. They are intented as a mix of Velites/normal Infantry.

- added new custom chainmail textures for the Helvetii Oathsworn Spear Brothers by DRAMABELLI

- added new custom leather armour textures for the Celtic Axe Warriors by DRAMABELLI

- added new custom leather armour textures for the Germanic Axe Warriors by DRAMABELLI

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.0 - (Updated 13.2.2015)

Thank you too Plissken, irony is really important, especially here, where we're at last speaking and working for a game and to relax from real life issues and duties. I like a lot this mood, well managed also by other mates here like our Siwss, or Radious, Aguirre, Little Legionaire, Wolfman and Others, a mix between being serious and take-it-easy plus the important self-irony, maybe the best element ever

Thank u Swiss, now I must start to plan as I can torture Radious with new tons of mb textures ))

Thank you for the video link - Snake Plissken is one of my childhood heroes so to speak - totally awesome - thank you Dramabelli
    Even though Snake accomplished his mission the government would still try to piss him about - so he s over the human race turning them back to the stone age - so man would need to start again LOL - so epic that's what I would do given the circumstances, not now but if life was like that in the future. So Plissken is a future character but it remains the same - Press reset on planet earth, as this world is satanic run by all the higher powers
    Last edited by plissken3; February 14, 2015 at 09:54 PM.

DramaBelli and plissken3: Thanks a lot for your testing time and it's very appreciated.

Hello AUM-ROM players,

my AUM-ROM 2.0 is now available on STEAM, MODDB and Mediafire. I solved the problem with Mediafire.

Thanks a lot to DramaBelli for his new created screenshots. I updated my first page with his new screenshots.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Awesome work! Just downloaded this via MediaFire (Radious's Version). Thank you for this great work, dear Swiss Halberdier and DramaBelli!

Thanks mates, I was going to ask Swiss to remove my stuffs due to the fact a player was hit by my poor creations but if you like them well! maybe they can remain ))))

PLISSKEN: funny that in original Language the name is "Snake"..here he's named "Jena" Plissken and surely you're more expert than me. I remember those years wre enhanced with films related to a post atomic world/post collapse world.

there was a film with Michael Ironside located in a scenario very close to the legendary Mad Max series (my fav). Those were also the yeears of Terminator (the true ones, not the fakes of today)

I agree with you, we reached here the level 0 of ""ddemocracy"", world is on the way, Plissken does not need definitively to click the button
    Last edited by DramaBelli; February 16, 2015 at 11:28 AM.

Hi DramaBelli - please keep everything you do mate as they are awesome creations which now grace my battlefields

It is funny snake = jena (never knew that) & not an expert mate I just find the character cool & smart but a bit reckless - it's a good thing LOL - and yes the post apocalyptic world 80's style, some great movies came out in the 80's/90's

I think I do remember a film like Mad max with ironside but i not a high budget film, i can't remember the name i'll have to find out?
    Ah found it "Neon City" 1991 link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4E3...yer_detailpage I seen this years ago quite good if i remember

DON'T WORRY DRAMA i 'LL TELL SNAKE NOT TO PRESS THE BUTTON JUST YET (but i may have to if Atilla is not good LOL, nah I'm sure it will be awesome)

later mate - keep those units coming!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M--bD_xmVb0&feature=player_detailpage

Last edited by plissken3; February 16, 2015 at 02:43 PM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uAA58hVfdA do you feel the audio quality and video quality of our times? "Neon city"...in Italy it has a completely new title "2053: the great escape"

back on topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uAA58hVfdA do you feel the audio quality and video quality of our times? "Neon city"...in Italy it has a completely new title "2053: the great escape"

back on topic:

Hi mate "2053: The Great Escape" some countries have different titles for the same movie i'ts weird isn't it - yes back on track, the level of detail on the armour is fantastic DramaBelli - I want unit pack, i want unit pack (chanting is heard all around his bedroom, he goes into trance - to save him we must have unit pack) I can't wait sir.

My internet keeps going down this is my second attempt at responding to your message LOL - "Give me Liberty or Give me faster Broadband" LOL

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.0 - (Updated 27.8.2015)

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I released my AUM-ROM 2.1.

Changelog:

- fully compatible with the latest patch 17 and all DLCs
    - improvements related to the latest patch
    - fixed a visual issue of the "Auxiliary Slingers"
    - changed the bow of the "Sagitarii" (unfortunately sometimes the first shot is bugged and this is a vanilla bow animation bug which was not fixed by CA)

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI, PLISSKEN3 and RADIOUS for testing.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.2 - (Updated 27.8.2016)

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I released my AUM-ROM 2.2.

Changelog:

- several small optimizations related to some custom units
    - fixed an issue related to the unlocked Roman vanilla units in the custom battle screen
    - fully save game compatible

Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.2 - (Updated 27.8.2016)

The Modding Award winners of 2015 have been announced.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ners-Announced

Thanks a lot to all voters and for this great honor!

I can't say any release date yet, but there will be updates and I will continue to support AUM-ROM in the future.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.2 - (updated 27.8.2016)

The Modding Award winners of 2016 have been announced.

AUM-ROM reached the 1st place in the category Classic Sub-/Minor Mods.
    UPC-ROM reached the 3rd place in the category Gameplay Mods.

Thanks a lot to all voters!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast