Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.6 - Radious version - (updated 26.8.2018)

billydilly's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.6 - updated 26.10.13

Hi,

if I'm using Radious' Battle Mod and his unit packs, do I then use your 'Radious' version' or your 'Vanilla version'?
    CPU: Intel i7-8700. GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Armor 8G. RAM: Corsair Vengance, 16Gb HD: Kingston SSD 240Gb (System), Samsung 850 Evo SSD 500Gb (Steam), Western Digital 500Gb. PSU: Corsair CX600W

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.6 - updated 26.10.13

billydilly: You should use the AUM-ROM Radious version.

AUM-ROM 1.6 is still working with the new beta patch 7. I will update it and four new units will be released too.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    billydilly: You should use the AUM-ROM Radious version.

AUM-ROM 1.6 is still working with the new beta patch 7. I will update it and four new units will be released too.
    Nice cant wait to see it.

ohh BTW the AUM_SHO 2.5 is awesome seriously love it swiss

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hey Swiss,How are you mate???
    Good to know about the new units...
    Can't wait to see more of your work for Rome 2 also...

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Hope he will be back soon in these days since my aum rom did not start anymore after this patch and yes...I'm very curious about his new units

Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    Hope he will be back soon in these days since my aum rom did not start anymore after this patch and yes...I'm very curious about his new units
    Yeah...me too mate...
    A master unit modder like Swiss surely will have something nice for us I believe...

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.7 - updated 20.11.13

Thanks a lot Theroc and Greek Strategos. :-)

Hello AUM-ROM players,

AUM-ROM 1.7 has been released:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- improvements and balancing changes related to the new beta patch 7
    - added four new units:

> Germanic Axe Warriors

Campaign recruitment: All germanic factions
    bronze buildings 2-4, iron buildings 2-4 / city major 3-4

Custom battle:
    Suebi

Abilities: shield wall / frenzy / rapid advance / hide in forest / cold resistant

> Germanic Long Axe Warriors

Campaign recruitment: All germanic factions
    iron buildings 2-4 / city major 3-4

Custom battle:
    Suebi

Abilities: frenzy / rapid advance / hide in forest / cold resistant

> Celtic Axe Warriors

Campaign recruitment: All celtic factions:
    bronze buildings 2-4, iron buildings 2-4 / city major 3-4

Custom battle:
    Averni

Abilities: shield wall / frenzy / rapid advance / hide in forest

> Celtic Long Axe Warriors

Campaign recruitment: All celtic factions
    iron buildings 2-4 / city major 3-4

Custom battle:
    Averni

Abilities: frenzy / rapid advance / hide in forest

I updated the first post with all information and the new awesome screenshots by DramaBelli.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.7 - updated 20.11.13

oh yes! Rock on!

Great...
    Thanks Swiss...

I'm not normally a big fan of the Celt/Germanic factions - but these are seriously awesome! Some of the very best units out there. I'd love to see an Iceni pack. Really great work.

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.8 - updated 22.12.13

Hello AUM-ROM players,

AUM-ROM 1.8 has been released:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- improvements and balancing changes related to the new patch 8.1 and DLC "Caesar in Gaul"
    - created two new versions of the Helvetii Oathsworn Spear Brothers and Helvetii Longbow Hunters for the "Caesar in Gaul" campaign

The new patch/DLC included a different AOR region system in the "Caesar in Gaul" campaign. I changed the Helvetii unit recruitment to appropriate regions in both campaigns.

Normal campaign:

Province "Raetia et Noricum" (Auxilia_local_Raetia_et_Noricum)

DLC "Caesar in Gaul" campaign:

Celtic regions (CiG_Regional_Celtic)

- added all existing custom units to the DLC "Caesar in Gaul" campaign
    - added several existing custom units to the new playable factions in the custom battle (Nervii, Boii, Galatians)
    - added Celtic Axe Warriors and Celtic Long Axe Warriors to the Galatians in the campaign
    - added these Roman vanilla units to the "Caesar in Gaul" campaign
    Velites
    Auxiliary Infantry
    Auxiliary Cavalry

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Libertus

Default Re: Submod for Radious Total War Mod - Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 1.8 - updated 22.12.13

awesome thanks.

Hope you will make more unit, since I unable use Radious unit pack, I only waiting this mod.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Panzercracker : All 3 unit packs running without any problems if your game is patched. Latest version is Patch 9.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

I told you, I'm using lastest patch but can't run your Radious Unit Pack, while other unit pack mods include AUM work normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzercracker View Post
    I told you, I'm using lastest patch but can't run your Radious Unit Pack, while other unit pack mods include AUM work normal.
    Wel if it doesnt run for you, means issue is on your end, cause it runs for me, my team and thousands others without issues. Live Patch 9 + only Patch 9 mods, if you dont have mess in your files, then all should be working without issues.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.

Is this still active? Any news of an update?

"Rem tene; verba sequentur." - Grasp the subject, the words will follow.

nomercysniper : Health issues and recovery, dont worry, he will be back!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast