Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.6 - Radious version - (updated 26.8.2018)

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.3 - (updated 25.7.2017)

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I released my AUM-ROM 2.3.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully save game compatible
    - balancing optimizations
    - several optimizations related to the custom units

- added a new feature: Vanilla mercenaries recruitment chances

The chances with which the vanilla mercenaries will be available for recruitment in the provinces has been increased.

The vanilla version and the Radious version use my changes.

- added a new feature: Fame levels changes

Increased the limits related of the fame levels of all factions in the main and DLC campaigns.

The limits have been increased and you can now recruit more armies, fleets and agents (champions, dignitary, spies). You can also assign more edicts to the provinces.
    The speed and experience which you need to level up your faction hasn't been changed.

The vanilla version uses my changes. The Radious version uses the same values as the core Radious mod.

Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 and RedOctaNe02 for testing.

Enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.3 - (updated 25.7.2017)

Today CA will release a big patch and a new DLC "Empire Divided" for Rome 2. As the core Rome 2 Radious mods will not work anymore with this patch, also the AUM-ROM Radious version will not work anymore with the new patch.

But I will adapt some aspects of the AUM-ROM Radious version during the next days.

!!! You need to use the old patch 17 with the AUM-ROM Radious version !!!

There is a solution with which you can still play further your old campaigns and use the RADIOUS mods and the AUM-ROM Radious version:

1. Open "Games" in Steam go right click on "Total War: Rome 2" in your games list.
    2. Select "Properties"
    3. Select the tab "Betas"
    4. Select the option "patch_17" in the drop-down list

After this change the old "patch_17" will be downloaded and you can play your old save games of your RADIOUS campaigns further. But the new patch and DLC content isn't available.

If the Radious overhaul will be updated to the new patch, then I will of course also adapt the AUM-ROM Radious version fully to the new patch/DLC.

If you want the new patch/DLC again, then you can de-select the "patch_17" in the drop-down list and choose "NONE - unsubscribe from all beta programs" that the newest patch will be downloaded and the new patch and DLC content is available.

I can release the AUM-ROM Radious update soon if all goes well. I can't say yet when, but it will be adapted to some aspects of the old patch 17.

It will not work with the new patch as the core Radious mods don't work with the new patch yet.

I decided to not include my AUM-ROM units into the Empire Divided DLC. The reason is that the Romans and also the other factions have already similar units, so it wouldn't make any sense.

This will be in the upcoming update:

- adapted the AUM-ROM vanilla fully to the new patch/DLC "Empire Divided"
    - adapted some aspects of the AUM-ROM Radious version for the old patch 17
    - adapted the feature "Fame levels changes" related to the new patch/DLC
    - adapted the feature "Vanilla mercenaries recruitment chances" related to the new patch/DLC
    - tested the included "Rome 2 Custom Battle Crash Fix" by RYAN related to the new patch/DLC and it is working
    - added several custom units to the different selectable "Custom Battle" options: Grand Campaign, Emperor Augustus, Caesar in Gaul, Hannibal at the Gates (both versions vanilla and Radious)

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.4 - (updated 9.12.2017)

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I released my AUM-ROM 2.4.

Changelog:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USING THE NEW PATCH/DLC WITH YOUR OLD SAVE GAMES

!!! It is mandatory to use the old patch 17 with the AUM-ROM Radious version !!!

If you use the AUM-ROM Radious version then the old save games of your campaigns will only work if you use the old patch 17.

If you started already a new campagin with the old patch 17, then you can also activate AUM-ROM Radious in your existing campaign.

I didn't add my custom units to the new DLC campaign as there are already similar vanilla units available for several factions.

There is a solution with which you can still play further your old campaigns and use the RADIOUS mods and the AUM-ROM Radious version:

1. Open "Games" in Steam go right click on "Total War: Rome 2" in your games list.
    2. Select "Properties"
    3. Select the tab "Betas"
    4. Select the option "patch_17" in the drop-down list

After this change the old patch 17 will be downloaded and you can play your old save games of your RADIOUS campaigns further.

If you want the new patch/DLC again, then you can de-select the "patch_17" in the drop-down list and choose "NONE - unsubscribe from all beta programs" that the
    newest patch will be downloaded and the new patch/DLC is available. But remember that you can't play the Radious mods without the patch 17.

If the Radious overhaul will be updated to the new patch/DLC, then I will of course also adapt the AUM-ROM Radious version fully to the new patch/DLC.

General changelog

- adapted the AUM-ROM vanilla version fully to the new patch and DLC "Empire Divided"
    - adapted the feature "Vanilla mercenaries recruitment chances" related to the new patch/DLC
    - tested the included "Rome 2 Custom Battle Crash Fix" by RYAN related to the new patch/DLC and it is working
    - adapted some aspects of the AUM-ROM Radious version to the old patch 17
    - added several custom units to the different selectable "Custom Battle" options: Grand Campaign, Emperor Augustus, Caesar in Gaul, Hannibal at the Gates (both versions vanilla and Radious)

Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 and REDOCTANE02 for testing.

Enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.4 - (updated 9.12.2017)

Brilliant mate - 2.4 wow
    You adapted it quick mate my internet has been a pain again lol but i just messaged you on steam and tests are satisfactory
    well done
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

Quote Originally Posted by plissken3 View Post
    Brilliant mate - 2.4 wow
    You adapted it quick mate my internet has been a pain again lol but i just messaged you on steam and tests are satisfactory
    well done
    Thanks a lot again for all your dedicated help my dear friend!

Some general recommendations if your game crashes due to the new patch:

ATTENTION: As I wrote above the RADIOUS mods and the AUM-ROM Radious version can only be used with the old patch 17

1. Check if all your mods are either for the old patch 17 or if they have been already updated to the new patch. As if you use mods which are updated to the new patch, then you can't use them with the old patch 17.

2. If your game crashes you could re-download changed "vanilla" files and verify the integrity of the game:

> Open Steam > click on my games > right-click on Rome 2 > left-click on properties > then look for the Local files tab and click on Verify the integrity of the game cache

There you can re-check the integrity of your Rome 2 files. It takes some time, but after updating you have again all proper vanilla files.

3. Re-install the game completely and re-download only the mods which are working with the wanted patch

General recommendation about save games:

Create a backup of your save games before using AUM-ROM. If you install an unit pack and then play a campaign, the IDs of the custom units stay in the save game. If you remove later an unit pack in your ongoing campaign, then the save game can't be loaded correctly if there are recruited custom units in the armies from you or the AI.

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\save_games

If the custom battle screen crashes, then please remove all files in these two folders below:

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\battle_preferences

C:\Users\Yourname\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Rome2\army_setups

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I released a quick fix of my AUM-ROM version. If you did subscribe on my Steam thread, then it will be updated automatically if you close and re-open Steam and then launch Rome 2 again. If you use my Mediafire or Moddb Downloads, then please update it manually.

Enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.5 - (updated 8.3.2018)

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I released my AUM-ROM 2.5.

Changelog:

The Mod launcher of Rome 2 has changed. Check the button "Enable out-of-date mods" within the Rome 2 Mod launcher. There is a new warning screen and choose "Ignore this warning".

Here is the original information from Creative Assembly:
    https://www.totalwar.com/blog/mod-in...esert-kingdoms

AUM-ROM Vanilla

!!! It is mandatory to use the new patch with the AUM-ROM vanilla version !!!

- adapted the AUM-ROM vanilla version fully to the new patch and DLC "Desert Kingdoms Culture Pack"

AUM-ROM Radious

!!! It is mandatory to use the old patch 17 with the AUM-ROM Radious version !!!

- adapted some aspects of the AUM-ROM Radious version to the old patch 17

I updated also the language translations project UPC-ROM to the new patch and DLC.

If you use the UPC-ROM, then please read there the new installation instructions about how it must be activated after the new update of the Mod launcher.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?621968

Enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.5 - (updated 8.3.2018)

The new patch and DLC "Rise of the Republic" have been released today. My current AUM-ROM version still works, but I will update it accordingly. At the moment I'm highly busy in real life, so it will take about 2 weeks.

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.6 - (updated 26.8.2018)

Hello AUM-ROM players,

I released my AUM-ROM 2.6.

!!! It is mandatory to use the new patch with the AUM-ROM Radious version !!!

- fully save game compatible if you started already a new campaign with the new patch/DLC
    - it should be save game compatible if you use an old campaign and play further with the new patch/DLC. But it is highly recommended by the developers to start a new campaign to fully benefit from all their changes and updates.
    - adapted both AUM-ROM versions fully technically to the new patch/DLC
    - all custom units are not available in the two new DLC's "Empire Divided" and "Rise of the Republic". The reason is because they use both a different time frame and my units wouldn't fit good into these time frames.

I listed the details on my Total War Center thread about which units can be recruited in which campaigns.

I updated also the language translations project UPC-ROM to the new patch and DLC.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?621968

Enjoy AUM-ROM
    Swiss Halberdier

zercopiteco's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Additional Units Mod - Rome (AUM-ROM) 2.6 - Radious version - (updated 26.8.2018)

This mod unlock units from the great campaign to wrath of sparta??. lol I'm always late for mods.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678