Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Qart-Hadast: Carthage Fully Expanded v3.4 (patch 16)

Default Re: Qart-Hadast: Carthage Fully Expanded v2.0 (Carthage Now Starts with Full Territory for AI and Player 10/18/13)

@ thankq It is compatible with Radious patch 5.

@Ahiga you have permission to use this startpos. There are some various issues currently, however, that I am looking into. Mainly if the player isn't Carthage then a few things go missing like mission objectives.

@jethro That is probably a byproduct of the way this mod is made. I had to basically use a Carthage save game and repack it as a starpos file. That is why there are so many issues. I will try to look into making a version that doesn't have those issues but it will take a little time.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Default Re: Qart-Hadast: Carthage Fully Expanded v2.0 (Carthage Now Starts with Full Territory for AI and Player 10/18/13)

Thanks so much Dresden, I really appreciate your work!

Thanks Dresden, if there's some issues I'll hold off on it for now but definitely want to use your great work soon.

I am going to try to get a new version without the errors done soon. It is just a lot more complicated to make and will take awhile.

Sherm's Avatar Ordinarius

How should be in the vanilla game.

Well, after tons of testing I am still banging my head against the wall trying to figure out how to get missions back for other factions. The only thing I can figure is to unpack the esf and manually change the mission parts for every faction, but that would be pretty impractical. Especially since I have to be able to redo this everytime they change the startpos.

Also, the other method I was trying to use (actually changing starting provinces) may not work unless I leave at least 1 region with Libya and NC. I may try something like this at some point.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 21, 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Greve Af Göteborg's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Has anybody played a prolonged game with this? Is Carthage AI way too powerful like this?

I am about to upload a version that is just Carthage+Libya if you want to test that one out.

Update v2.1:

Added a version that just gives Libya to Carthage. Still no chapter missions for other factions but otherwise seems functional. Let me know if there are problems.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 21, 2013 at 06:11 PM.

Laetus

Default Re: Qart-Hadast: Carthage Fully Expanded v2.1 (Carthage Now Starts with Full Territory for AI and Player 10/21/13)

Could you please make a version with carthage + NC without Lybia.That would be awesome,thanks.

Default Re: Qart-Hadast: Carthage Fully Expanded v2.1 (Carthage Now Starts with Full Territory for AI and Player, Multiple Territory Options Added 10/22/13)

Added version that gives only Nova Carthago to Carthage.

Default Re: Qart-Hadast: Carthage Fully Expanded v2.1 (Carthage Now Starts with Full Territory for AI and Player, Multiple Territory Options Added 10/22/13)

Finally!!! Thank you for this!!! Rep!!!

This is incompatible with radious mod http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ed-23-10-2013). To bad, I really wanted both. And yes it isn't any other mod, I only have radious.

I guess Radious edits the startpos file. The more he edits, the less compatible his mod will be with other mods. You can try to use the Mod Manager and hope that this mod loads first. Or, you can get versions of his mod that do not edit the startpos.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 22, 2013 at 06:51 PM.

Yeah sadly Radious's newest edition of the full mod changes the startpos file, but only for turns per year because people don't know how to change that themselves. Wish he would add your mod to his, and thoughts of joining up with him? Or lending a hand in making his mod even more impressive with your fantastic additions? I already play with a few of your mods, which are awesome, but this is the one I really really want... Hope this can be arranged somehow...

Dreamlist as of now, Radious + Dresden mods + Toadies mod = The best this game can be right now... God Bless the Modding Community
    Rome Total War 2 Beta Tester

The Censors are coming, the Censors are coming... RUN!!!!!

Actually radious mod is in a mod file, does not edit the stratops unless it is done through the mod file.

@Americanus Supremus I don't think he likes to do compilations, so probably no plans to combine unfortunately. I am not sure why he included a startpos in his mod since there are many options that the addition precludes.

@prof.klung The startpos is in the mod pack for Radious. You have to do that in order to upload the changes to Steam Workshop.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 23, 2013 at 12:43 PM.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Could this be done for Seleukeia?
    Veritas Temporis Filia

With a ton more work, it is possible to do with the Seleucids. I am working on something for them, but the process for making this is pretty complex.

Released a version for the Seleucids, it can be found here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13341471